Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few questions
? 
Might have a few questions in the next time, so lets just start with no. 1:

1. Stage 6 instead of Survival in LF2v2.0 - possible?
2. A new state, work like state 3 for chars, just without shadow - possible?
3. you guys made it that some chars are compleatly hidden and some are hidden by cheat, so how about giving these compleate hidden chars the AI of other ids?
4. and how about changing cheat to something longer then 7 chars, I saw this other "new cheat" thread, so I guess it's possible :p
5. with your cool new-state technology it's possible to go to another stage within stage 1 if you're playing in stage 1, would it be possible to go to... stage 9-5 (for example) and back to 1-5?
6. in every phase (stage) there's an object limit of 20... would be nice not to have it...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
1) Probably, Survival is basically stage 6 with a lot of other additions.
2) Maybe
3) Copying AI is easy, the fact that the ID's are hidden doesn't change anything.
4) The new discovered cheat is 15 characters long, it can be changed... The thing is I can't write a tutorial about it, because then I'd tell people the cheat :p.
5) Stage 9-5 doesn't exist :D. The problem with changing stage while your inside the stage is that you can't change BG while you are playing. The bg can change after you go through the "GO>>" thing. It'd be like the state 5xxx made for 1.9c
6) Hard + Time consuming stuff :p. Maybe xxxtomnyxxx can do it :D
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: MH-Razen
1) good to know, so I might stick on v1.9 since you realised the thing with the background image, so: -> 7)

2) I told it wrong, state 3 without shadow is state 3005, somehow, in case I ignore it's a bit stronger state, what I meant is state 9 with no shadow, could you try it out since it would be kinda.. most important for me :p

3) sup^^

4) can you create a new one for me?

5) I can change the background myself with DC methods, that's no problem, but for "sidestories" it would be good to enter a compleate new stage which is not within 1-1 to 5-0 / 5--, that's why I suggested 9-5, but if you can make it in... 6-2 or so would also work, or if you make stage 6 fully available maybe 7-2, dont know...

6) well, wasn't to important since you guys can change some other stuff so the enlargement might nit be that important...

7) in v1.9c, is there a way to put a different background image for the start-scren (with control and network game) and the selection screen (with stage. 1vs1 and so).
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2009, 05:50 PM)MH-Razen Wrote:  7) in v1.9c, is there a way to put a different background image for the start-scren (with control and network game) and the selection screen (with stage. 1vs1 and so).
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=820
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
LF2 crashes when you go above stage 6. There is a "limit" which has to be broken.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
(02-03-2009, 04:59 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  LF2 crashes when you go above stage 6. There is a "limit" which has to be broken.

good to know, but I might fix more on 1.9c anyways...

what about this:

2) I told it wrong, state 3 without shadow is state 3005, somehow, in case I ignore it's a bit stronger state, what I meant is state 9 with no shadow, could you try it out since it would be kinda.. most important for me Tongue
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by: