Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Face-pic-tut
(02-04-2009, 08:33 PM)ApOcAlIpSiS Wrote:  
(02-02-2009, 12:17 PM)Gad Wrote:  [Image: 10nhwmb.jpg][Image: k1ry9c.jpg]
Few days ago I made faces in Gimp and I think they are better then yours. Sorry for that... But...

IMO
Circular hexagon with weird eyes =/= face!

Haha! I was just waiting for this xD!

You're very proud of those faces, right? xD

No seriously, they aren't that great to come here and say that...

Maaan! Realy... Do you have problems with reading? I just have said i made them and I just for fun posted them here, couse I wanted to revenge on BP ;p... They're not so good, but I think they are closer to lf2 faces... That BP's face realy doesn't look good, I think.

Imo my faces are better than his, even, if they aren't so great! I'm not proud, becouse I made them! I'm proud of them, becouse they are my first lf2-styled faces (even, if they're not great) and i'm getting better in it.

I just showed you i'm shading them closer than BP, man!

This:
Quote:IMO
Circular hexagon with weird eyes =/= face!

Haha! I was just waiting for this xD!

Was only for fun, couse he said my pile of ash doesn't look like character ;].
Thanks given by:
After all, this is just a tut... not every face will look like BP's...

But, sure I'd also like to know about the sub-steps from this (not) step by step tut. :D (BP you read??)

Also... just noticed, this isn't a tut at all. It's just BP style~ of facing. :D
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(02-04-2009, 10:01 PM)Ramond -SandBag- Wrote:  After all, this is just a tut... not every face will look like BP's...
guideline. I'd like to point that out.

(02-04-2009, 10:01 PM)Ramond -SandBag- Wrote:  But, sure I'd also like to know about the sub-steps from this (not) step by step tut. :D (BP you read??)
I actually didn't do anything in between the steps, it's just not like: "now, take a 1px-brush with hardness: 25%, and put some pixels at the coordinates (30,45)." I don't want to let people create their own faces that all are based on exactly the same thing.

(02-04-2009, 10:01 PM)Ramond -SandBag- Wrote:  Also... just noticed, this isn't a tut at all. It's just BP style~ of facing. :D
As I said, guideline.

(02-04-2009, 09:57 PM)Gad Wrote:  Was only for fun, couse he said my pile of ash doesn't look like character ;].
I'm really not in the mood of arguing right now, just want to mention that a character connotes for me a figure in the shape of a human. And yours wasn't.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: