Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Data Workstation 0.5d Released~ 21st June 2009
You might want to consider making another version without all the tutorials, visual frame-making, and what-not. Just put in all the basic skips from Jiquera's Data Changer and add the skips for frame elements and post it as a simplified version.
if i'd do that, y not just use Jiquera's? but anyways it was the algorithm (using pattern matchers), fixed it.

@YinYin
kayz now i get you =s
deep_chop.

@topic
next time prob will add the find/replace, duplicate tab etc. and stuff. plus, solved that silly long loading error with the pattern matcher. on my laptop now, template.dat loading time decreased from 12.5 secs to 0.5 secs. (comments and file(): highlighting work).

edit: updated.

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
what about fusing the VFM with the DC-er program? i think it'll be a good combo for a DC-er. sorry if i'm too over:D
Thanks given by:
"<bmp_begin> <bmp_end> <frame> <frame_end> <stage> <stage_end> <phase> <phase_end> <boss> <soldier> <weapon_strength_list> <weapon_strength_list_end> <end>"
"bpoint: bpoint_end: wpoint: wpoint_end: bdy: bdy_end: opoint: opoint_end: cpoint: cpoint_end: itr: itr_end: layer: layer_end"
"name: head: small: file w: h: row: col: walking_frame_rate walking_speed walking_speedz running_frame_rate running_speed running_speedz heavy_walking_speed heavy_walking_speedz heavy_running_speed heavy_running_speedz jump_height jump_distance jump_distancez dash_height dash_distance dash_distancez rowing_height rowing_distance weapon_hp weapon_hit_sound weapon_drop_sound weapon_broken_sound weaponn_drop_hurt sound: pic: state: next: wait: dvx: dvy: dvz: centerx: centery: hit_a: hit_d: hit_j: hit_fa: hit_ua: hit_da: hit_fj: hit_uj: hit_dj: hit_ja: mp: entry: fall: vrest: arest: bdefend: kind: x: y: weaponact: attacking: cover: injury: vaction: aaction: taction: throwx: throwy: throwz: hurtable: throwinjury: decrease: dircontrol: fronthurtact: backhurtact: zwidth: effect: caughtact: catchingact: id: hp: times: ratio: join: act: reserve: action: oid: facing: width: zboundary: shadow: shadowsize: transparency: loop: cc: c1: c2: rect: height"

This should be a pretty complete keyword list...
Your DCer looks great!! Good job
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
azriel - just typing file is still not being highlighted - and the way you highlight file(x-y): on loading confuses me (and makes it lag if i mess with it)

(02-07-2009, 04:12 AM)blow_fly98 Wrote:  "<bmp_begin> <bmp_end> <frame> <frame_end> <stage> <stage_end> <phase> <phase_end> <boss> <soldier> <weapon_strength_list> <weapon_strength_list_end> <end>"
"bpoint: bpoint_end: wpoint: wpoint_end: bdy: bdy_end: opoint: opoint_end: cpoint: cpoint_end: itr: itr_end: layer: layer_end"
"name: head: small: file w: h: row: col: walking_frame_rate walking_speed walking_speedz running_frame_rate running_speed running_speedz heavy_walking_speed heavy_walking_speedz heavy_running_speed heavy_running_speedz jump_height jump_distance jump_distancez dash_height dash_distance dash_distancez rowing_height rowing_distance weapon_hp: weapon_hit_sound: weapon_drop_sound: weapon_broken_sound: weapon_drop_hurt: sound: pic: state: next: wait: dvx: dvy: dvz: centerx: centery: hit_a: hit_d: hit_j: hit_Fa: hit_Ua: hit_Da: hit_Fj: hit_Uj: hit_Dj: hit_ja: mp: entry: fall: vrest: arest: bdefend: kind: x: y: weaponact: attacking: cover: injury: vaction: aaction: taction: throwvx: throwvy: throwvz: hurtable: throwinjury: decrease: dircontrol: fronthurtact: backhurtact: zwidth: effect: caughtact: catchingact: id: hp: times: ratio: join: act: reserve: action: oid: facing: width: zboundary: shadow: shadowsize: transparency: loop: cc: c1: c2: rect: height:"

This should be a pretty complete keyword list...
some of those wouldnt work if you used them like that
+
<background> <background_end>
<file_editing> <file_editing_end>
<weapon_strength_list> <weapon_strength_list_end>
bound:
file:
music:
type:
when_clear_goto_phase:
Thanks given by:
Code:
//keywords
    private String[] tokens1 = {
        //objects
        "<bmp_begin>", "<bmp_end>", "<frame>", "<frame_end>",
        "<weapon_strength_list>", "<weapon_strength_list_end>",

//stage
        "<stage>", "<stage_end>", "<phase>", "<phase_end>",
        "<boss>", "<soldier>", "<end>",

"<background>", "<background_end>", "<file_editing>", "<file_editing_end>",
        "<object>", "<object_end>"
    };
    private String[] tokens2 = {
        //char
        "itr:", "itr_end:", "wpoint:", "wpoint_end:",
        "bdy:", "bdy_end:", "bpoint:", "bpoint_end:",
        "opoint:", "opoint_end:", "cpoint:", "cpoint_end:",

//bg
        "layer:", "layer_end"
    };
    private String[] tokens3 = {
        //bmp part
        "name:", "head:", "small:", //"file", "file:",
        "w:", "h:", "row:", "col:",
        "walking_frame_rate", "walking_speed", "walking_speedz",
        "running_frame_rate", "running_speed", "running_speedz",
        "heavy_walking_speed", "heavy_walking_speedz",
        "heavy_running_speed", "heavy_running_speedz",
        "jump_height", "jump_distance", "jump_distancez",
        "dash_height", "dash_distance", "dash_distancez",
        "rowing_height", "rowing_distance",
        "type:",
        //frame tokens
        "pic:", "state:", "wait:", "next:",
        "dvx:",    "dvy:",    "dvz:",
        "centerx:", "centery:",
        "hit_a:", "hit_j:",    "hit_d:",
        "hit_Fa:", "hit_Ua:", "hit_Da:",
        "hit_Fj:", "hit_Uj:", "hit_Dj:", "hit_ja:",
        "sound:", "mp:",
        "weapon_hit_sound:", "weapon_drop_sound:", "weapon_broken_sound:",
        "entry:",

//frame element tokens
        "kind:", "x:", "y:", "zwidth:", "arest:", "vrest:",
        "bdefend:", "fall:", "injury:", "effect:",
        "weaponact:", "attacking:", "cover:",
        "catchingact:", "caughtact:",
        "vaction:", "hurtable:",
        "throwvx:", "throwvy:", "throwvz:",
        "throwinjury:", "decrease:",
        "aaction:", "taction:", "dircontrol:",
        "oid:",    "facing:", "action:",
        "fronthurtact:", "backhurtact:",
        "weapon_hp:", "weapon_drop_hurt:",

//stage
        "bound:", "music:", "id:", "act:", "hp:", "times:",
        "ratio:", "reserve:", "join:", "when_clear_goto_phase:",

//backgrounds
        "zboundary:", "shadow:", "shadowsize:", "rect:",
        "width:", "height:", "transparency:",
        "loop:", "cc:", "c1:", "c2:"

};

yayz you (including me) can all thank Yinyin for those code hiccups. they're fixed.
Find and Replace dialog is more or less done. Press Ctrl + F to use it.

@blowfly
it would be of great help if you actually grouped each frame element set. I have to organize the stuff in code as seen above.

@ppl who want to know why "file" and "file:" are commented out
it's coz I've wrote a method thingy that looks for "file" and a " " and any letter/number/symbol characters that aren't a " " in between. again thank Yinyin coz you can use
filethistagworkssinceithasafileinfront (filepath) w h r c
as the file thingy for sprites. i.e. as long as it starts with "file".

the hiding of the template buttons works in a weird way, you have to close the reference panel (Ctrl + 3) before u can close the template panel (Ctrl + 1), and you have to make the reference panel appear before u can make the template buttons appear as well. dunno how to fix that yet (tried lotsa ways, replacing the panel with a split pane and stuff).

if (should i say "when"?) you find bugs with the find/replace thing, just post it here. stupid JFindReplace on the net costs like $99 to use.

@vandesdelca
i suggest you start reading from page 1.

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
I feel like such a freiken newbie when I'm saying this : How do I install it ?! ( the dc changer )

I downloaded that ext folder and put it in the folder that has the dcver.0.2c in it. Including the installation thing and history file. But the DC changer is a Nokia Application File ?!?! I don't get it. I double click on it and it says " no phones connected " and install this or that bla bla babble. Maybe a step by step instruction could help me out.
[Image: 6578m8.png]

Join the fun .........

Thanks given by:
apparently you've got jar files (*.jar) labelled as phone stuff. not unusual since java is used for phone apps. anyways, try installing java 1.6 (it's on the first post) and double click it. should work then (hopefully the installer overrides your phone's software)

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
For some reason, LFE doesn't come up on my reference window thing.
~Member of the NTSD team~
[Image: sigk.png]
http://ntsd.open-board.com/
Thanks given by:
EDIT: Thanks to Azriel, nothing here is need to be seen anymore.
EDIT2: one more thing: can you re-upload the ext thingy too? Sorry for causing you so much trouble.
Thanks given by:
@Zazz
ever tried downloading the ext folder and sticking it into the DC folder? (i did mention it in the first post, except didn't say it was for the reference panel)

@no one
clicky. tell me if it doesn't work.

Azriel~
Thanks given by: no one