Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Awards
[] 
The forum awards have been introduced and distributed among members that deserve them. If you want to check which icon has which purpose, please check >here<

In case you think I forgot somebody, please inform me via PM or posting in here. Please note: this is no request thread and I reserve the right to deny requests.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
so - if im looking for a recognized awarded person - lets say an author
how am i gonna find all lfe authors? those awards only seem to show up in the user profile

and what about adding tool tips to the icons
Thanks given by:
originally from some website
I was wondering why Firefox doesn't show tooltips when you use the alt attribute in img tags like IE does. Turns out IE should not be displaying alt messages in tooltips, the title attribute is designed for that.

But don't stop using the alt attribute, thats required for accessibility. So your best bet is to include both an alt attribute, and a title attribute in your img tags if you want a tooltip. IE will show the title attribute value in the tooltip.

so, add the title tag in as well

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
the problem: so far it's bb code, not html, else it would be easy, but I just heard BP is done with the icons...

well, I hope it's not to hard to activate html for textarea-cpf's, too so I can add it.

and about finding others: no way since it's a custom profile field. In case I find a plugin for awards I'll use it and there might be a solution...

All so far...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Since this is a " no request thread " how are any of the members gonna tell u on who u forgot? That's related to requesting isn't it ? , since they tell u that u forgot this member who's good in this subject.
[Image: 6578m8.png]

Join the fun .........

Thanks given by:
(01-19-2009, 04:51 AM)zero_legends Wrote:   Since this is a " no request thread " how are any of the members gonna tell u on who u forgot? That's related to requesting isn't it ? , since they tell u that u forgot this member who's good in this subject.
With that I just wanna prevent newbies from coming here and saying: "Hey, I'm a really good DCer, can you give me the award?"
That's what I consider "requests" in this case. However, if I omitted somebody who really deserves the award, feel free to note me ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Hey, I'm a really good DCer, can you give me the award? ^^

Joke, of course XD

Nah, but the award idea is great ^^ For example the DCing award could go to x many people, who run around in the DCing section, don't it?
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
The idea is very good. Since some members, who are not very active but are very helpful, etc, can be recognized then

Random qustion: when will you start implementing this?
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
It's already been implemented. I checked and saw the author award in my user cp.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
grrr...

actually I found a award plugin - but it's not free. But I still found some awards - in case I can manage to get this plugin for free we might use these, too: http://www.mybbcentral.com/showthread.php?tid=1782 (I know you cant see this thread)

http://www.hackforums.net/myawards.php
http://www.mybbcentral.com/myawards.php
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: