Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiding IDs
I need to hide some IDs, so I need a hex for that. Does someone know hex in which I can write an ID for hide?
Thanks given by:
characters with ids from 30~60 are hidden. unless that's not what you're asking.

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
As far as I know there is no way of hiding ids completely. You can still unlock them with the code. Well, you could still lock that specific range by disabling the cheat....
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2009, 08:22 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  As far as I know there is no way of hiding ids completely. You can still unlock them with the code. Well, you could still lock that specific range by disabling the cheat....

Exactly
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
I know that certain IDs are hidden but i used all of them xD.
I don't care that characters can be unlocked by the code or not.
I need like 127 IDs to hide. xD
Thanks given by:
You used ALL? Heck this is like 20 characters that you locked! (Going from the assumption that ids 30-39 & 50-59 are hidden)
Heck, do you really need all of them to be locked?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
he is not the only one who needs more, i want to make the survival stage in NH-LF2 to a boss mode, so i need 99 hidden ids xD

otherwise i will just erase the faces of them and left and right to them there will be a warning (in the char selection menu) , though thats not very nice.
Thanks given by: