Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
making pics for selection menu
i want to make my own pictures for my own new mod i am working on the selection pictures. now people say use photofiltre and i did but theirs one thing i need to no does it automatically colour the picture in for u or do u have do it yourself if u do what colours do u choose to get that nice looking picture effect like davis picture so if anybody could help me by telling me if its automatic and if it isntwhat colours do u use?
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
Back to topic , Madara want to make new f pics on selection menu of mod and wants to ask if automattically coloured or not. I will help u as much as I can. So don't go mad if I couldn't help fully.

1. Use PhotoFilter and u have to make graphics yourself.

2. Use technique I gave firzenx on skin . Ask him I gave him technique in one of his thread.

3. After done with technique use dodge and burn to make skin fresh and shiny. Keep more detail and don't make messy pixels.

4. Remember that when u zoom in and work don't worry if it looks bad cause when u zoom to actual pizels, it will ( hopefully ) look good.

5. Hope it helped u. I'll give hair details hopefully tomorrow.
[Image: 6578m8.png]

Join the fun .........

Thanks given by:
what i understand... is that he wants to make a new selection menu... with new color and all.. and he wonders that the color change is not automatically even if sombody said in photofiltre that's possible.
and then he wants to know if it is automatically and which color we would use.
that's what i got out of this...
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
yeh thats what i said
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by: