Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
Ramond's RPG Adventure v2.0
North perhaps, probably only a couple squares to check so might as well go that way first before we head further east.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
yeah lets check that one out for a bit. i suggest we walk about two hours north
Thanks given by:
let's do that but not get into any fight if anything
Thanks given by:
Agreed.

Also, sorry if I'm being dangerously meta. I just thought it would be funny, and it's already a pretty meta game.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
Meta is love, Meta Knight is life!

Bamboori: Judging by the map, heading left would probably take us back to the Blazing Farmlands, if the road keeps going into that direction.
SirFrog: It might still be wise to check that area out, the farm could be anywhere within these Highlands.

Nothing really happens on their way except for the partial sun rising higher and higher on the horizon until it is almost fully visible. Not much later they spot a familiar stand further down the road with two people lying next to it ona heap of sacks, seemingly asleep.

Blue Phoenix: Now look at that. If it isn't our old Apl friends! Shall we pay them a visit?

|--4---3---2---1--|
a --- Sir Ian Dra :
b --- Nav Phi Ste :
c Blu Bam sno Sim :
d --- --- --- --- :
|-----------------|

Book of Knowledge: Drahcir Bamboori SirFrog BluePhoenix Nave snorsorbet Phil Simon Ian Steiner
World Map

(Hints of Interest: -
Stat points left: Blue Phoenix, Phil
Skill points left: Blue Phoenix, Phil, Simon)

[Image: rinstar_highlands.png]
(F5 to update image)

It's dawn. (7:40 AM, Day 8)
The day's first sunrays fill the autumnal environment with color and life.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Bamboori
SirFrog: While the most practical solution is to just sneak in and take back our gold while they're asleep, there's a certain... allure in teaching the bastards a lesson. Not kill them, but give them a scare they'll never forget?
I suggest we surround them and give them a rude awakening.
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
Thanks given by:
We actually took back our gold bag already.
Anyway, we should either kill them or leave them alone. The former ensures there'd be 2 less bandits and we get their loot, the latter ensures that there's minimal risk of the bandits being alerted to our presence. And I highly doubt the sacks themselves would contain the people we're looking for anyway.

I say its not worth disturbing them. Let's leave for the intersection and head East this time.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
SirFrog: Right, I was just mildly confused. I still say we scare them. Word will pass to other bandits that we're not to be messed with.
- Mr. Spock
Thanks given by:
nah leave them alone let's explore this further, we can always go back if we really need to but right now I want to experience some progress in the narrative!

so south and then east
Thanks given by:
Drahcir: I think they might have learned their lesson already with a large part of them getting killed. Let's just move on.

Bamboori: But they might not even know about that. I don't think any of the killed guys told them.

Drahcir: Still, we have better things to do. I suggest we pass them and if they want to start anything we tell them what happened to their colleagues.

(which would be an intimidation check if we have something like that)
Thanks given by: