Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
attk making help
i have a small problem. U guys are creating attacks. i Saw that the attack is summat graphical wen i was creating i was wondering how u guys made graphics in attacks . Anyone around can make me a tut of creating attack grahically in MS paint??

Here is something Funny.Anyways am not gonna make it ataacks and sprite sheets its jst fun try it out:
http://www.savefile.com/files/1939973
Thanks given by:
Point 1: doing attacks in Paint is always a bad idea. Get at least PhotoFiltre.
Point 2: creativity and knowledge about the lf2-anatomy are required to create attacks. There's no real tutorial as you always need different approaches.

--

The only thing you might try out: make custom template poses and recolor them with your character. Be sure that the template-poses are already looking good, if you mess up the position, the entire character will be messed up.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
ya thanks but wen i create as u say my pic is not so pixelated and not mergeing with skin color or any other color :) Dunno y(using photofilter)
Thanks given by:
Here's a tip I think might work......

Skin colour I think is toughest but with this trick I made my char Auron look good.

Fill the left side of face a little by selecting different colours and make sure they are dark. Fill right side more than left with 4 to 6 light skin colours. After face is full get blur tool and make oppacity 3 and size preciese. Rub it on left side but make sure u don't catch right side. After colours are mixed up, blur right side same way and make sure not to catch left side. All pixels should look perfect now. Hope it helps u....

PS: PhotoFilter best choice cause I done it on PhotoFilter.:D
[Image: 6578m8.png]

Join the fun .........

Thanks given by:
Thanks dude worked very well
Thanks given by: