Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OverHP
Could someone make a script which does when HP>500 then HP decrease it to 500?
Thanks given by:
MAINSITE SEARCH FIRST!
it is under study examples, get 500 hp
Thanks given by:
you know, i think he meant that if your HP is healed above 500, it adds on...argh, an example will do:
Current: 450hp+100hp=500hp
What he wants: 450hp+100hp=550hp
But i don't really know if it already is that way or not...
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
actually there's no normal way how to heal over 500 hp, all ways we can do with dc are within the heal500 technique...

and to go back to 500 hp diesnt matter in which case I recommend to drink milk, that's all (nbobody told you have to see it that you drink milk :p)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2008, 07:32 PM)SirFrog Wrote:  you know, i think he meant that if your HP is healed above 500, it adds on...argh, an example will do:
Current: 450hp+100hp=500hp
What he wants: 450hp+100hp=550hp
But i don't really know if it already is that way or not...

No, that isn't what he wants.

Current: 450 + 100 hp = 550hp

What he wants: 450 + 100 = 500hp .

I'm sure I've seen characters where the hp goes above 500, and if you get to much hp then your hp bar just goes blank...

This could be done, but I don't really have time right now :p.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
the blank means it's way over 500 hp. but you can only reach more then 500hp with certain kinds of moves (where you add negative damage) - and within this move you can also activate the (hidden) milk, have one frame with state 17 and it go down to hp: 500, make the weapon disappear and you're done
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
i think he wants to make sure the HP doesnt go 500 so it stays red and not go empty when it is over 500.
im not sure how to do it, Azriel said something about it before...
anyway do a search first, becasue now we have 2 of the same topics now (i think)
Thanks given by:
erm, guys, not sure, don't you read my posts? there's NO way how to get more then 500 hp without adding damage, and adding damage means it's some kind of move. If you do this non-stop the char is overpowered anyways. And if you add damage in a move you can also activate a hidden bottle, drink for one frame and make the bottle disappear again.

this is the third time I write this :p
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
Wow this thread is gonna get hot eventually.:O What I think he want is 450 + 100 = 550. Is that it. Don't know myself how to do it but if u download the character from the firen mods " Solar_Flare ", he has a heal move which increases his health even more then the maximum. See his dat files and u might get a clue.....
Bolting Shock. Deadly Wave. Nice Colours:D

[Image: 21eamty.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2008, 04:36 AM)DarkAssasin808 Wrote:  Wow this thread is gonna get hot eventually.:O What I think he want is 450 + 100 = 550. Is that it. Don't know myself how to do it but if u download the character from the firen mods " Solar_Flare ", he has a heal move which increases his health even more then the maximum. See his dat files and u might get a clue.....

We've already established that he DOES NOT WANT hp go to over 500. MH already put forward the solution of fixing it with DC by making the character drink milk.

Thread locked, might open in the future if I decide to make an exe version of this.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: