Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch Championship between 2 com.
Is it possible to watch battles in Championship modes when it's between 2 computer players? :confused:
[Image: azazel.gif]
Thanks given by:
Sure! Create a new char and in the second standing frame note an opoint that can call out a char (oid: ...). That standing frame also have a next: 1000 so he'll disappear in the game.
Now go to the Championship modes. You pick that char and you just have to sit back and enjoy the show.
Thanks given by:
thats not what he wanted. he wanted to watch a 1 vs 1 computer match in championship. your solution would only work with 2 vs 2 or vs.
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2008, 11:01 AM)no one Wrote:  Sure! Create a new char and in the second standing frame note an opoint that can call out a char (oid: ...). That standing frame also have a next: 1000 so he'll disappear in the game.
Now go to the Championship modes. You pick that char and you just have to sit back and enjoy the show.
Yeah, I made that before (back in 2003) and named the char "Watch Mode"... But I'm not contented with that anymore knowing the hex editing we have now... rolleyes

(12-01-2008, 02:51 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  thats not what he wanted. he wanted to watch a 1 vs 1 computer match in championship. your solution would only work with 2 vs 2 or vs.
Yeah, what he said... ;)
I actually wanted to have more slots for Championship... rolleyes
[Image: azazel.gif]
Thanks given by: