Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bamboori's artwork
BUMOP!
made a wallpaper in gimp:
done in like 5 mins max :D
Thanks given by:
5 minutes? you should have better spend that time to make an 8bit avatar of mine...!
just kiddin, looks kinda cool, flashy and abstract all together
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Dude tht reminds me of the loading screen from Crash Bandicoot
could be made into a game while it's "loading" or swirling...
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Seriously now - knowing your speed, you could've spent just like ten minutes more and so it could look ten times better than it is now. Not saying it sucks, only a bit more of your 'minutes' is needed.
Thanks given by: Silverthorn , LutiChris , Bamboori
Those little sparkles are great but sometimes too... stretched.
And the big ones are just Odd and waaaay too much blured.
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2010, 07:13 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  Seriously now - knowing your speed, you could've spent just like ten minutes more and so it could look ten times better than it is now. Not saying it sucks, only a bit more of your 'minutes' is needed.
this is always my problem. i can actually draw pretty awesome (gah, that sounds so selfish >_>), but i barely have the patience to draw on a single pic longer than a few minutes. thats also why most of my real drawings look quite scetchy...
any tips how to learn patience in drawing terms?
Thanks given by:
^force yourself. Go into a small room, lock it, throw the key out of the window and tell somebody to open the door an hour afterwards. Don't forget your computer, though.
But seriously, I don't really know how to learn it. You probably will have to force yourself. It does help if you don't have anything you have to do afterwards and if you are a bit bored. Also tell yourself that your pics are going to be just so much better.
Anyway, the picture itself looks pretty nice. What I like is that it's focussed. The eyes are pulled towards the bright part in the middle (and from there to the twirls) which makes it interesting to look at.
What I'd like to see: Right now the picture has two layers/ levels), one for the blurry stuff in the background and one for the small twirls (and maybe a black background). It might be awesome to have some more or to have something in between. At least my feeling tells me so. I don't have a picture of it in mind, though.
BOOOOM-P!
[Image: bp8gxwiz0wi5p4di0.png]
done for the mystery guitar man tracing challenge, frame number 47 :D
also took a few minutes :P (artrage pwnz)
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Trickityhouses
Its just Awesomeeee marvelousssss! nice drawing. Though i want to say one thing. Remove the outline of his beard and mustache. Then it will be alright. At least make lines some more straight. If it is made of mouse then it it OK.
I like the shading here and there,and judging from your avatar and this picture,you like pointing fingers.
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by: