Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just beat Rosenkreuz Stilette
..After 8 hours of nonstop wily stages playing as you can't save between those.

I had to restart at my first try at wily stage 7 because I closed the window by accident, however I managed to redo them all soon enough and beat the game.

It's really brutally difficult, but there's worse out there so no worry.
You'll need a certain resistance against frustration though.

Oh and PS: It's a Megaman clone, it's pretty well made and runs rather fast on this slow laptop. It looks pretty nice as well.

Screenshots:
[Image: liebea.PNG]
[Image: sichte.png]
[Image: funky.PNG]

You can get this at doujinstyle in case you're interested :V
Thanks given by:
...I'm telling you, nothing beats I Wanna Be The Guy (better yet, on Impossible difficulty). Try that, and THEN you know what Impossible means.

I never played Megaman before so I don't think I'll try this.

Anybody here know IWBTG?
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Is the game related to LF2? Or is it a completely different game?

Graphics look pretty good, I might try it sometime.

DON Giovanni Wrote:...I'm telling you, nothing beats I Wanna Be The Guy (better yet, on Impossible difficulty). Try that, and THEN you know what Impossible means.

I never played Megaman before so I don't think I'll try this.

Anybody here know IWBTG?

Wow, I Wanna Be The Guy? Where'd these names come from? :D

Regards,
RectumHoward
Founder of the Hoods.

Thanks given by:
Don, IWBTG is quite possible as well, and quite tricky, however it's not as hardcore as you can save in nearly every room and try again. I wasted 8 hours trying to defeat 8 (wily) levels that left me completely without any sort of saving possibility and I saw around 50+ Game Over screens that day, alone to grinding :V

I'm quite a big fan of the classic Megaman series (though some X is fine too), and maybe that's why I enjoy this o:
I still have to beat MegaMari, however that runs incredibly slowly on my comp, but MegaMari is pretty much Megaman x Touhou.

Highly advise those titles to anyone who enjoys some of the older MM games.

To RectumHoward: Completely unrelated to LF2 whatsoever, but certainly worth a try.
Thanks given by:
xD Let's turn this into a 'What is the most impossible (impossiblest) game ever?' discussion.

Truly, I'm just at the verge of beating IWBTG, though, if you play on Impossible difficulty, there are NO save points at all. I'm only playing Medium and I still have 1100+ deaths and I just completed the Minecart ride to The Guy's final tower. It's pretty fun.

Well, dunno what to add here so ya
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
DON Giovanni Wrote:xD Let's turn this into a 'What is the most impossible (impossiblest) game ever?' discussion.
Really, that wasn't my intent with this thread o:

I'm not quite talking about impossibility, but frustration, and about this game.
Thanks given by:
Cirno Wrote:I'm not quite talking about impossibility, but frustration, and about this game.
Then, you could also play Rockband and phail at 98%...
I did that... three times...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Blue Phoenix Wrote:
Cirno Wrote:I'm not quite talking about impossibility, but frustration, and about this game.
Then, you could also play Rockband and phail at 98%...
I did that... three times...
Have you ever played a game for 4 hours and accidentally closed it with no saving possibilities whatsoever :V
Thanks given by:
Cirno Wrote:Have you ever played a game for 4 hours and accidentally closed it with no saving possibilities whatsoever :V

One of the gamer's worst nightmares :P
That, and spending the equivalent of weeks playing a single game and then turning it on one day with a message that your memory card data cannot be read and should be formatted :p

The game looks tight though, I want to download it and try it out!
Thanks given by:
Well yeah, next thing I'll be tackling once I fix my fan will be MegaMari, which is apparently even harder + more Touhou-style with smaller hitbox and all.

..HEY DON WE NEED AN IWBTG THREAD YOU SLOWPOKE >:
Thanks given by: