Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a drain attack
? 
How is it possible to make a move(a stab with a sword or a fist) and make it drain the enemies HP and MP, but only when your blows connect with them?
I checked the mainsite-nothing about that, or I suk at finding things about DC...Redface
It would even fill in the empty HP bar where HP is otherwise unrecoverable if you don't have milk.
Insert witty comment here
Thanks given by:
i think you can use the "drink system", add in *all* characters a frame do "use the drinking action" and use a itr and catching.
(10-15-2008, 01:56 AM)Hukko Wrote:  i think you can use the "drink system", add in *all* characters a frame for "use the drinking action" and use a itr and catching.

*edit* correcting the wrong letter
<center>[Image: 38018291.gif]</center>
Thanks given by:
@Hukko
if you mean the drinking with hidden bottle, it may be a bit slow, but then again it's the only way to do it without the "gain dark hp" bug from a team negative itr (in which you would still need the bottle to fix the extra length of dark hp that goes beyong the bar's limits).

Azriel~
Thanks given by: Hukko
@stiky101

>>>This char<<< have a "Drain Attack" system, if you want download and test...
Thanks given by:
have your char create an invisible ball when they use the attack, that lasts for less than a second, and in its breaking frames, make it create jan angels/john heal ball.
Thanks given by:
I prefer the Angry Alec's idea, wouldn't have so much trouble to do this.
Working Hyuuken
[Image: promotionfr6.png]

Motivocional Phrases (Click to View)
BRAZIL

Thanks given by:
But it will add hp to you only if you have not converted first bar of life (red) with second bar od life (dark red)... :]

I prefer to just make cpoint, which damages opponent and add good mp function, to add hp to you.
Thanks given by:
but to add hp to character, for example "mp: 10010"
when hp is too high "the blood" crosses the threshold
Thanks given by: