Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stage modus questions
create an itr/k: 8 in all frames of Justin. Julian activates after his death an object which will force the Justins to certain frames, and there they'll run away. I'd consider this problem Advanced DCing, so I wouldn't really bother trying it out. It is some pretty fiddly work and involves a lot of changing (so just good for mods).
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
cool thx
can you tell me how i make that my fighter "killer" cames to food form (bound: 900) x: 1000 and go until x: 450 than he say a text and then he yoin me?
i think (if it is bad tell me what is wrong)i must make a walkingfragment where the last fragment with next: 999 must chanche into 9 and than a spreakbubble
so he go and after the waits he spreak
then he schold join me (i know if he have 0 hp and a join he yoind in the start but i want it then when he have sproken
Thanks given by:
Hmm, the easiest solution would be to create some special frames. Just like you can opoint attacks in stage mode (read >here<). The frames will be executed, even though the character has 0hp. As soon as he reaches a frame which contains next: 999, he'll die. Just set up some walking/dialog-frames in that specific character, create him with an "act:" in stage mode, and you're done ;)

Thanks given by:
thx i have program the first part of my stage modus of my version but i don´t know how i can make it that i spreak???
i had the idea to make a charackter witsch is black (so you don´t see him) and then he saids "Player: Ok" but the cahrackter have 0 lp and dies but he say that ok and in a other paint

have you a better way for that??
Thanks given by:
you mean that the character that you choose says: "Player OK"?
After 5 or 6 times reading your post I still don't know what you actually want.

Thanks given by:
i am for instance firen and my charackter says OK

i kil erveryboddy and than came deep he says he want a pact with me
i say >>>>>>>>>"ok"<<<<<<<<<< but i don´t know how to make it
Thanks given by:
Download Lauli's LFM (check out the projects section) and understand how he did the dialogs. Heck, an explanation here would get too long, especially because I have better things to do besides explaining somebody all different aspects of DCing.

Thanks given by:
only one questions to dialogs

how can i make it that he stand a little bit longer
(by me i can only make how long i see the text)
but i have chance every wait in the fragment to 50000000000
Thanks given by: