Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
LF2 v2.0 Turbo
This is a mod created by my friend.
A few characters has been taking out, but there are new and stronger chars.
Characters in:
julian (fire styled)
firzen (2 new skill has been added)
bat (from reinforced lf2)
bat2 (from reinforced lf2)
Oka (from the empire)
ray (from the empire, with new sprites)
DarkLordDavis (recration of DarkLord)
WoodyLord (recration of WoiTiger)
mahoro (from the empire)
minawa
freeze
firen (from reinforced lf2)
john (from reinforced lf2)
henry (from reinforced lf2)
FIDennis (from the lf-empire)
louis
louisEX
justin (fire styled)
Crusader (a gold knight version with 1 new combo)
jan
sorcerer
jack
mark
hunter
bandit

http://dodownload.filefront.com/11854626...5a9738f02d
Thanks given by:
ok and... what the hell is the sense of this? don't wanna offend your friend, but this is no mod, it's a character collection and well... if somebody is interested in one of these chars he can put them into his mod with the single download - or try the compleate version in case you ripped it (like from rlf2)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
so..... let's make a little overview... in your/his mod are 25 characters, from these 25 characters there are:
- 5 from R-LF2
- 4 from LFE
(not counting the ones that were based on existing characters)

And I'm actually pretty sure that there are way more characters from LFE, just because I'm quite familiar with the character names. btw, is this "mod" related to "Little Fighter 4 Turbo", or why does it have that name? Crusader... is the char from >here

another thing...
Quote:but there are new and stronger chars.
This word is already making my glasses fall from my nose! Stronger characters! I know what this means. Stronger characters from unknown modders = overpowered. Many people start making totally overpowered characters, before they're told that these attacks are too strong. If they're intelligent, they continue with weaker mods...

Not to offend your friend, but it doesn't take very long to get some characters together, integrate them into an LF2-mod, re-hue or change the colors in any other way. Adding some moves doesn't take more than a week, so I'd call that a low-effort smashed-together mod. I don't want to sound mean, but I have no other idea how I should express the inevitable reality...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
I don't mean to be very critical, but I have to give constructive feedback and tell you to wake up:

Let me get some things straight:

1. An add-on is an update/upgrade/change to the original LF2 made by yourself. It should only change a few aspects or add a few things, but the original element is still there.

2. A collective work is the taking of work from various creators and putting them together in one. Little or no changes in the data, making the work not yours.

A mod would be a special type of add-on which changes more than just a few things by recreating many parts of the original LF2. It can be considered a mod if there is at least new data, enough changes in the original LF2 elements and a new stage.

THIS, is not even worthy to be called a mod. It's just a piece of collective work. And stronger characters? I can see from just the names of the characters, that those are overpowered.

Even if this is really a mod, frankly, no offense, it's a piece of junk. It is not up to standard.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
very good mod bro but some attacks are tooo over powered  :p like dis one [Image: HS9KRp6.png]and
[Image: 7QMG8f8.png]
and
[Image: yroRRa2.png]
sorry for the bad pic :(
btw im im love with davis, firen, and deep :D
[Image: gogeta16.png]
Thanks given by: