Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem with stage
? 
well...
maybe it already have some done tutorial for this...
but I would like to know if there is some way of making diferent story for each character... example:

i'm julian...
I start in the castle... and then i find out that some of the arrested people have gone... so they join enemy and they are know planning to attack me...

i'm deep
I'm practicing sword skills in the mountains... but them a darkness force attack's everything... then I'll go to find out who did this and kill him... (Julian did :D)

I'm jhon
I'm in the temple praying... then two friends of mine (freeze and firen(they are brothers) they tell me that the "evil guy" is planning to destroy the world...

understood?
one diferent story mode for each character :D
it would be COOL
is there some way of doing this? :D
The dumb do the mess, the normal one gets angry, the smart one have fun. :D
Thanks given by:
Well, for very simple backgrounds, you could black the screen out while doing the thing where different chars go different paths, then make a pseudo-background as a state:3005 with hit_j: 25 (or something lower than 50) and turn it into a state: 9997 with your background for the picture. Very dodgy method, but hopefully it works :D

As for stuff in the background, do the same thing, only use hit_j:51 with wait:1, an indestructible state, and no bdy right after the hit_j:25, then use dvz:550 and an indestructible state with no bdy.

And if you don't want the guys to go behind the background, use itr:kind:14.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
http://www.lf-empire.de/content/blogcate...7/lang,en/

http://www.lf-empire.de/content/view/146/127/lang,en/

The secondlink is what you need - you can change this for everything, not only for the boss. Drahcir already told about backgrounds. I personally could give you a kind of study example: Download Kingdom LF2 (stages) and try it - you can decide which way you go in stage 1 there... seems like what you want to have, even if you already want it more advanced :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: Hukko