Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LF2 Arena (Open Sourced)
Ok. MangaD help me to open router, and we try with and without Hamachi. When I hosted, the LF2 come frozened  :'(
someone who know C# can fix it?  :'(

edit:
I succeed to play a little before it get frozened. but very very little (less the a game).
Thanks given by:
New Arena is in the making, you can comment on GUI design.

Also you can test it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1my6Nobd...sp=sharing

Min requirements: .NET Framework 4.5.2 (Sorry linux people)

[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks very neat! I love the animations. The whole design reminds me of a mobile app, but not in a bad way -- I think it looks like you've done good reducing clutter. I have just one consideration about all this: the space below "host" and "join" panels is eye-glaringly wide and unnecessary. I don't know whether you are planning to fit more content there (maybe a cheeky ad? :D) and in this case disregard the consideration and call me stupid on a first occasion.

Nice work, even though I will probably never use it. Still, I wanted you to know, that this is admirable :)
Thanks given by: mfc
(12-06-2018, 05:20 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  Looks very neat! I love the animations. The whole design reminds me of a mobile app
After-all, It is using the classical Material Design Guidelines of the google.

I have just one consideration about all this: the space below "host" and "join" panels is eye-glaringly wide and unnecessary.
For the first page, there is not another option, so it is empty. I didn't want to change the entire window size or make the cards unnecessarily big. So we have that empty space there.

Ok some major updates:

- You can modify settings and they are saves automatically
- You can press Play/Stop Button
- You can play 1p
- Inputs are controlled completely by Arena and they are buffered. Even on slow speeds, you can double tap and run and so on.

These are the settings:
[Image: bixv7M.png]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11w1unXS...sp=sharing

Instructions:
- Run lf2-arena.exe as admin (so that it can read keys from lf2)
- Set all settings because ingame lf2 controls are completely ignored.
- Press the play button on right bottom.
- Run cheat engine to slow lf2 speed to 0.1 or whatever you like to test beauty of improved input buffer and enjoy running in first try every time :D

Running lf2 without arena:

Running in lf2 with arena:

(I think yinyin's button viewer program only shows accepted inputs but you get the idea)
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: MangaD , the mad maskman