Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 [human lvl Ai's]
:[ 
Hello Guys, I am working on a project called "Human lvl Ai's", thats an unreleased project yet. Poorly it took me too much time, to make an suitable Ai for each char. :s

Firzen, Bat and the minions are not finished. Julian is a mod char from the LFE Forum, I use him to make the boss fight tougher.
The dancing template belongs to Gad.

Current progress:

1.  Firen  0:00
2.  Louis  1:00
3.  Dennis 1:55
4.  Freeze 3:30
5.  Henry  4:40
6:  Rudolf 5:35
7.  Woody  6:40
8   John   8:00
9.   Deep   9:00
10. Davis 10:30
11. Julan 11:50

Changes:

Thanks given by: NewToTheEra
The extra voice clips you added for every single attack were honestly very annoying and repetitive.

Looks like you're using ego AI rather than int AI, hence its unfixable flaws towards ranged attacks among other flaws.

The characters tend to behave the same in their movement and ranged move usage rather than move in a way that gives them a unique personality.

The AI has a tendency to face and attack backwards, and for characters with a rapidfire D>A the AI tends to keep doing D>A instead of D>AAA.

Judging by how you frequently used dash attack and projectiles instead of hand-to-hand, I get the impression that their punching skills are too strong partly due to how simple it is(i.e. - if enemy in z-axis range, punch), which is a common problem with most custom AI since its hard to really fake a convincing reaction time.

Julian really doesn't need those new moves(especially the "make lots of skulls" move), he's powerful enough as he is. Especially if you decide to let the AI abuse skull blast. If anything you should nerf the damage Julian deals.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
Blessed project. making a good AI for the charachters in the game should make Survival mode and VS mode much more fun. Good progress so far, but they are still far away from the level of good players. I would recommend that you will focous only on the 10 regular charachters to begin with. also, check out what good AI's already exist (Davis for example, I think that Deep also has a good one. Do we have some kind of an AI library here?) and focous on the rest of them. I would like to use the new AI's in our LF2 Strategy project, if you don't mind. Good luck!
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the response, here I showcase u guys my current progress with this 3 main chars who need changes, Davis and Woody are done. Dennis needs a little bit more work.

Dennis ( _Fa ) problem is fixed he will use _Fa+a+a+a not _Fa+_fa......, davis use more close combat moves, woody uses more evases like his ( _Uj ), Bat's Ai is pretty new, so i dont know if he should be a close range fighter or a ranged, because his ( _Fa/_Uj ) are strong moves. Louis EX Ai is not strong at all, but his movement is too fast and makes him a ugly close combat fighter (his running protects him from blast attacks), Firzen is OP, because of his explosion and ( _Ua ) spam.

(Main Post)
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2018, 09:57 PM)DBsquad Wrote:  Thanks for the response, here I showcase u guys my current progress with this 3 main chars who need changes, Davis and Woody are done. Dennis needs a little bit more work.

Dennis ( _Fa ) problem is fixed he will use _Fa+a+a+a not _Fa+_fa......, davis use more close combat moves, woody uses more evases like his ( _Uj ), Bat's Ai is pretty new, so i dont know if he should be a close range fighter or a ranged, because his ( _Fa/_Uj ) are strong moves. Louis EX Ai is not strong at all, but his movement is too fast and makes him a ugly close combat fighter (his running protects him from blast attacks), Firzen is OP, because of his explosion and ( _Ua ) spam.

(Main Post)

leave LouisEx and stronger charachters alone, are too OP (only valuable for really making facing Julian alone really hard, nowadays you need to add Firzen and him together to get a good chellange, at least in the difficult level).

Bat is a fun charachter. the best would be to have it tend to be from afar, combining Uj with hitting with a good Fa/j in order to hit the enemy that tries to avoid the bats. Fj also can be useful to knock out enemy trying to get from his front to combat. so strategically he is stronger from afar, don't have him trying to win over combat, he will lose with his speed of feasts. you should also implement slightly adjusted behavior when he faces mighty Rudolf and Henry so he will know to be out of their range.

It is a shame you worked hard on Davis, YinYin already made an AAAAmazing AI of his, I bet you sure did not manage to beat that (did you sea at beats stage 1 with no milk or boss detection?! that's badass!) upload your codes, I had like to try these out. Woody especially, does it beat the currently best one? also uploads all the codes you made, some other experts may have what to say or even improve themeselves you know (I am afraid I am poor in this field though, just red a good Israeli (L@llipop if everyone remembers, made an AI to Deep called Blue Deep, I am actually don't know if he has ever published it here, I can get the link if anybody is intrested from the Israeli forum) guide a long time ago and never practiced. maybe I will play with that sometime in the next number of months, who knows. I do got a bit time to spare.

anyway, best of luck! do feel free to consult me on skill of the charachters, though you should talk to experts: I am pretty good with Freeze and John. Israeli community: Danny1114 is pretty baddass with all the 10 but he is only seldom in our community lately, Rashar is a god with Rudolf (and pretty good generally but I am not sure if he would know to give good advise on the others), Hasa is good with pretty much the 10 but out of practice and mainly do other things, Yusuke is an Expert with both Davis and Dennis, and T@l is also a god with Deep (he did spectacularly win Yusuke [only 10-7 though] and all the other top players that played in our last league which was held only about 3 months ago-ish. Also good with other charachters, can't recall which. Rock Lee is also excellent, if I remembers right mainly with Woody, Davis and Dennis, but I am not sure if he is also familiar with the rest of them, worth trying. Eitan is good with Woody. Feel free to contact/ask me to contact any of thouse.

Just watched that video:
impressed, you did cheat in order to win Dennis and Davis, and Firzen managed to kill you (guess you didn't hit that F7 there cause that's was the end anyway). are you a Deep player? anyway looks like a good progress. hope to see Dennis even stronger, do upload the codes. Best luck.

Bat overuse D>A.

all of the characters: be more mana-preservant. if the enemy is frozen than dash is usually the best choice, unless there is a mana for a combo (or a mighty ice swordes which enables the D +(Hold)+ >+A+>(combined with the one before A triggers running)+>A.
Thanks given by: