Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules for Survival
I think we should establish rules to the record list we have. I offer:
1. It is forbidden to play in slower speed than the regular speed of the game
2. It is forbidden to use Henry's D^J more than three times each stage.
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2018, 08:09 PM)limi Wrote:  1. It is forbidden to play in slower speed than the regular speed of the game
This particular rule is honestly unrealistic/unenforceable.
There is no way to tell whether a game was played slow or fast or even with frequent pauses in the first place.
Furthermore, this rule means all survivals MUST be played by people who live in the same region as opposed to allowing potentially international survivals because of the way lag works in LF2(it slows down the frame rate of the game).
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2018, 12:52 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  
(10-12-2018, 08:09 PM)limi Wrote:  1. It is forbidden to play in slower speed than the regular speed of the game
This particular rule is honestly unrealistic/unenforceable.
There is no way to tell whether a game was played slow or fast or even with frequent pauses in the first place.
Furthermore, this rule means all survivals MUST be played by people who live in the same region as opposed to allowing potentially international survivals because of the way lag works in LF2(it slows down the frame rate of the game).
It is in order to implement guidlines, regardless of how enforceabcle it is. Of course that there is nothingd to do about distance-caused lags, I am talking about abstaining from slowing the game down intentionally.
Thanks given by: