Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presenting the forum in which a thread was published in the front page.
title.
Thanks given by:
Elaborate.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2018, 07:16 AM)Silverthorn Wrote:  Elaborate.
A new column, between "Thread" and "Author," that tells from what forum the thread is [Data Changing, LF2 Discussion...]
Thanks given by:
Sampling from the current newest threads, the forums seem quite clear based on the thread titles, tbh. While in theory possible to program into the overview, the benefit of it does not really outweigh the effort to implement due to a questionable usefulness for users.

...not to mention that it's not like the newest threads listing will change every few minutes but rather on a span of days or weeks.

Either way, before I sit down and add that, I'd rather like to gauge interest from others whether they deem such an additional column necessary. In other words, do you, dear reader of this very post, agree or disagree with this suggestion?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
I disagree. Not only because it is useless (who cares what forum the thread was posted in? just open the thread and you'll see), but also because it clutters the overview which already has limited space. Even if you put it elsewhere it would still be unnecessary clutter.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by: