Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs Cover
:thumbs up: 
Intro

I have been making a few song covers recently. So, decided to post them here in this thread. Tell me how they are. Tell me how could i improve. Help me in any way you guys can...

Linkin Park - Pushing Me Away
Thanks given by:
now i dont know the original, but i feel like you could shout a little more. it seems a little too calm and happy. other than that there are some audible gasps when you breathe for air, but i think stuff like that is pretty difficult to make sound good. you did seem to keep the tune quite good, at least to my ears.
and of course the mic quality isnt the best, but thats hardly got anything to do with your voice :P
Thanks given by: LutiChris , NewToTheEra
(10-10-2018, 05:28 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  now i dont know the original, but i feel like you could shout a little more. it seems a little too calm and happy.

Thanks a lot for your advice.

I am not that good with the shouting and stuff but still trying my best to get there. The original song does not have shouts either, but, you are right .... my voice is calmer then the original singer of the song..

(10-10-2018, 05:28 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  other than that there are some audible gasps when you breathe for air, but i think stuff like that is pretty difficult to make sound good. you did seem to keep the tune quite good, at least to my ears.

Those breathing sounds.... wouldn't have get them if i would have used a dedicated mic. instead i was using a headphone mic..

Its pretty hard... at least for me to sing at that high tune...

(10-10-2018, 05:28 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  but thats hardly got anything to do with your voice :P

That's true for sure.... :) i am constantly singing mostly every night.. hope to get there soon..
Thanks given by: