Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2_data_tool
I have started to work on an appication that helps do things in data-changing that usualy are quite annoying
for example:

1. when you copy an ability from one character to another you need to change the "<frame>" numbers and "next:"s and its pretty annoying, why not make a tool that can do that with only 1 press?

2.a tool that will take the first frame of an ability and the number of pics the ability got, the result will be a whole ability with correct frame numbers, nexts and pics.

3. a tool that will put spesific tag (like bdy, ITR and stuff) to all the frames of a player.

4.?

do you have any other ideas for this project?
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2018, 12:56 PM)AdiDidIt Wrote:  I have started to work on an appication that helps do things in data-changing that usualy are quite annoying
for example:

1. when you copy an ability from one character to another you need to change the "<frame>" numbers and "next:"s and its pretty annoying, why not make a tool that can do that with only 1 press?

2.a tool that will take the first frame of an ability and the number of pics the ability got, the result will be a whole ability with correct frame numbers, nexts and pics.

3. a tool that will put spesific tag (like bdy, ITR and stuff) to all the frames of a player.

4.?

From what I understand LF2 IDE can do 1 and 3 with its "frame merge" function, although nothing stopping you from creating a simple standalone one.
Not sure what you mean by 2 but it seems you're talking about some kind of frame generator which is also available in some data changers (LF IDE, LF Studio, maybe others...).

My opinion on this is these sort of tools are more suitable as plugins for existing data changers and both the DCers I mentioned support plugins. Then again nobody is forcing you to do so.
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
[Image: sigline.png]
LF2 IDE - Advanced visual data changer featuring instant data loader
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
[Image: sigline.png]
There is no perfect language, but C++ is the worst.
Thanks given by:
DONE

This Is The Beta version, it contains 3 options (which I mention at the beginning).

click here to download

I dont know about the frame merge function and I never used LF2 IDE (download doesnt work). can you explane what it does?
Thanks given by:
Some images would be good right..

Main Window
feature 1
feature 2
feature 3
the features you providing might be time saving.. for sure. But the application lacks user experience (its not self explanatory)

Maybe you could make a tutorial video how it works
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2018, 05:34 AM)dan007/^"" Wrote:  Some images would be good right..

Main Window
feature 1
feature 2
feature 3
the features you providing might be time saving.. for sure. But the application lacks user experience (its not self explanatory)

Maybe you could make a tutorial video how it works

thats why its a veta version, the options works well but Ill work on the GUI, context and mabey add more tools later
there is a "?" button in each that explanes what each of the tools and how to use it so it can be understood.
Ill try to make this application easyer to understand in the next update
thx for the review.

edit:
I hope I fixed it well in the new Update:

Attached Files
.rar   LF2_data_tool_0.5.rar (Size: 29.52 KB / Downloads: 107)
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2018, 05:07 PM)Nightmarex1337 Wrote:  
(10-06-2018, 12:56 PM)AdiDidIt Wrote:  I have started to work on an appication that helps do things in data-changing that usualy are quite annoying
for example:

4.?

From what I understand LF2 IDE can do 1 and 3 with its "frame merge" function, although nothing stopping you from creating a simple standalone one.
Not sure what you mean by 2 but it seems you're talking about some kind of frame generator which is also available in some data changers (LF IDE, LF Studio, maybe others...).

My opinion on this is these sort of tools are more suitable as plugins for existing data changers and both the DCers I mentioned support plugins. Then again nobody is forcing you to do so.
plugins/collaboration on a common feature-full data changer (currently luigi600 works on an excellent one) seems to be the right idea here.

What is LF2 IDE?
Thanks given by:
Never mind, sorry.
Thanks given by: