Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Racism (from a moral standpoint)
@Uri

2. That is not liberal democracy. In liberalism everyone does what they want and believes what they want. If you force them to accept a certain model, then you are not really pushing for a multicultural society. Besides this being a fantasy, if you expect people with very different mentality and background to give up their identity and be good sheep.

4. 40% is almost half of the population... you're going to have conflicts and the majority will no longer rule. Moreover, you have to consider birth rates, because Europeans have low birth rates whilst immigrants have high birth rates. In a few generations 40% would transform into the majority.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by:
(10-14-2018, 08:06 AM)MangaD Wrote:  @Uri

2. That is not liberal democracy. In liberalism everyone does what they want and believes what they want. If you force them to accept a certain model, then you are not really pushing for a multicultural society. Besides this being a fantasy, if you expect people with very different mentality and background to give up their identity and be good sheep.

4. 40% is almost half of the population... you're going to have conflicts and the majority will no longer rule. Moreover, you have to consider birth rates, because Europeans have low birth rates whilst immigrants have high birth rates. In a few generations 40% would transform into the majority.
2.no, not give up, integrate. I do not force them to stop being Muslim or anything like that: just push for a higher level of education. you don't have to force them to move, just expose them to possibilites.
4.yeah but while that happens the populations will mix.
Thanks given by:
2. What does integration mean to you? Do you think education will solve everything? We just discussed the situation of African Americans. Do you think that African Americans are well integrated, or will ever be well integrated?

4. They don't. Jews have been around forever. The Romans tried to integrate them and they didn't, they kept in their closed circles.
Thanks given by:
(10-14-2018, 08:35 AM)MangaD Wrote:  2. What does integration mean to you? Do you think education will solve everything? We just discussed the situation of African Americans. Do you think that African Americans are well integrated, or will ever be well integrated?

4. They don't. Jews have been around forever. The Romans tried to integrate them and they didn't, they kept in their closed circles.
2.I think that there should be more money invested in subsidizing high-quality education for African-American students.
4.No we weren't forever, we started coming back only in the 19th century and in vast numbers only after 1948. Are you comparing the Romans to modern countries? most of the 700,000 Palestinians we banished back in 1947-1949 were born here.
Thanks given by:
2. But that's discrimination. Why subsidize high-quality education for African Americans and not for European Americans? What happened to individualism? What are the requisites one must have to be subsidized? And how does this prevent poor people from having children? Why encourage poor people to have children if it is going to be hard-working people paying the price? Why must I, a hard-working person, pay the education for my incompetent lazy neighbor's children, and thus perpetuate a culture of laziness where everyone can survive (not in the long run) by leeching off hard-working people? Where I can have as many children as I want because the government will steal from other people in order to support my children?

4. Jews have been around since Biblical times. They did not disappear. They did not integrate. The state of Israel is recent but Jewish religion and genes are very old and have not mixed with others. Some did of course, but many did not. What happened with the Romans is that after they conquered Palestine they scattered Jewish people all around the empire in order to break their unity and have them integrate into Roman culture. It didn't work.
Thanks given by:
(10-14-2018, 12:25 PM)MangaD Wrote:  2. But that's discrimination. Why subsidize high-quality education for African Americans and not for European Americans? What happened to individualism? What are the requisites one must have to be subsidized? And how does this prevent poor people from having children? Why encourage poor people to have children if it is going to be hard-working people paying the price? Why must I, a hard-working person, pay the education for my incompetent lazy neighbor's children, and thus perpetuate a culture of laziness where everyone can survive (not in the long run) by leeching off hard-working people? Where I can have as many children as I want because the government will steal from other people in order to support my children?

4. Jews have been around since Biblical times. They did not disappear. They did not integrate. The state of Israel is recent but Jewish religion and genes are very old and have not mixed with others. Some did of course, but many did not. What happened with the Romans is that after they conquered Palestine they scattered Jewish people all around the empire in order to break their unity and have them integrate into Roman culture. It didn't work.
2.not by the governments. I see it as a positive phenomenon by private people. of course that the money should be given with regard to skill and working values as well.
4.You are right. I was talking about historical Israeli debt to the Pelstinian disapora, but let's drop the subject.
Thanks given by:
2. What is the catch for private institutions / people to invest in African Americans' education? Where does the money come from and how will they profit from it? And why must only African American's have access to this investment?

4. All right, but you'll have to concede that racial and religious identity is paramount to integration. Especially religious.
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2018, 06:10 PM)MangaD Wrote:  2. What is the catch for private institutions / people to invest in African Americans' education? Where does the money come from and how will they profit from it? And why must only African American's have access to this investment?

4. All right, but you'll have to concede that racial and religious identity is paramount to integration. Especially religious.
2.the money come from the people who choose to contribute to this cause. In order to eliminate the IQ gap.
4.No, I won't have too. Racial is irrelevant; religious is elastic.
Thanks given by: