Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New functions
I just noticed that there are two new things that have been added to the DCing "vocabulary". They're pretty much self-explanatory:
music:
[Image: a_transparent.gif]is responsible for the background music in stages.
when_clear_goto_phase:
[Image: a_transparent.gif]A cool thing that will be probably exploited by stage-modders. After you've cleared the phase this function is occurring in, you'll have to continue your fight in phase x of this stage.

That's all I found so far. Feel free to add anything new you find ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Oh sweet. The Music is wma so we don't have to worry too much about oversized files for future mods. I wonder if mp3 could work.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2008, 06:34 PM)Blue-Phoenix Wrote:  when_clear_goto_phase:
[Image: a_transparent.gif]A cool thing that will be probably exploited by stage-modders. After you've cleared the phase this function is occurring in, you'll have to continue your fight in phase x of this stage.
i dont know - it only seems to be good for either skipping phases or getting yourself into an endless loop just like the survival 90-99 - not much use really

but the bound can finally stay the same without problems
(09-13-2008, 07:19 PM)Zabobula Wrote:  Oh sweet. The Music is wma so we don't have to worry too much about oversized files for future mods. I wonder if mp3 could work.
nope no mp3 - you still didnt really read the chat with marti topic eh?
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2008, 07:52 PM)YinYin Wrote:  
(09-13-2008, 06:34 PM)Blue-Phoenix Wrote:  when_clear_goto_phase:
i dont know - it only seems to be good for either skipping phases or getting yourself into an endless loop just like the survival 90-99 - not much use really
dude, you even exploit the broken arrow thingy, why shouldn't there be somebody who abuses that thing? :P

(09-13-2008, 07:52 PM)YinYin Wrote:  
(09-13-2008, 07:19 PM)Zabobula Wrote:  Oh sweet. The Music is wma so we don't have to worry too much about oversized files for future mods. I wonder if mp3 could work.
nope no mp3 - you still didnt really read the chat with marti topic eh?
exactly, the mp3 works different than the wma, and only one thing has been implemented. Marti has written it >here<

Thanks given by:
use this:
http://www.chip.de/downloads/Free-Mp3-Wm...13923.html

free converter-

you can convert mp3 into wma with this tool^^ and its 100% free^^
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
the second command, it isn't really usefull at all :x
it's kind of... non-sense!

just reply me one thing...
can you use it in a stage mode (not a survival)
if you can do it...
well. why to do it? O_O
you could stay on phase forever!
thats weird...
The dumb do the mess, the normal one gets angry, the smart one have fun. :D
Thanks given by:
(09-19-2008, 05:04 AM)c4ss0k4 Wrote:  just reply me one thing...
can you use it in a stage mode (not a survival)

What do I know? One thing is making the stage.dat more complicated (just for preventing noobs editing it) by adding code messes :D
Using that function for beta-testing, so that you don't need to fight yourself through all these phases to just see if your coordinates, for example, work correctly. I don't know. Something like that.

Thanks given by:
(09-19-2008, 02:24 PM)Blue-Phoenix Wrote:  Using that function for beta-testing, so that you don't need to fight yourself through all these phases to just see if your coordinates, for example, work correctly. I don't know. Something like that.
yes i do use it for that now but before i simply made a copy of that stage in front of it with the phase to test - same effect really

still no proper use :p
Thanks given by:
the music type need to .WAV or .MP3?
<center>[Image: 38018291.gif]</center>
Thanks given by:
moved to tutorials, will see when I've time to add the terms to mainside..
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: