Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod: [NORM] NARUTO: OPERATION RED MOON
System combo for characters:
Each subsequent physical attack produced by the character will have increased damage, compared to the previous one. To maintain balance, the damage level is set at 30 hp, and the maximum time between attacks is 1 second.
Video example: https://youtu.be/Pxw--mXVrNM
In the video, the "Injury: 0" parameter is set for greater visibility.
Thanks given by:
Added a system of levels for tricks and attacks.
In each frame, you can set your level. If a character in this frame is hit by an object or other character, some calculations will take place that affect the result of the strike.
If you do not go into details, when two objects collide with different levels, the one whose level is lower will explode. The object with a higher level will not go into the frames of destruction and will continue to move.
If two characters are hit, the effect will be similar. At different levels, the one whose level is lower will go to the frames of getting the damage. At equal levels, both strokes will pass without transferring the characters into the frames of receiving the damage. At the same time, both characters will take damage.
I think to make the collision impact effect a bit different. In a collision of equal-level strikes, the characters will be repelled from each other and translated into special frames: taking damage, or even some other.

Examples:
lvl2 vs lvl4 (Click to View)
lvl4 vs lvl4 (Click to View)
melee sketches (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Silverthorn , STM1993 , Jahvansi
https://youtu.be/3Z8BPKl-SJc

Melee updates:
 - when the impacts collide, the time slightly slows down (the FPS smoothly descends from 45 to 20 and grows back)
 - Expanded variation of blows for the character: Itachi
 - there is a possibility of a turn before the strike
 - there are blows,

I'm thinking about the following mechanics:
"Overpowering" - in a collision of strong attacks of one level, players must press "attack" until one surpasses the other
"Repulsion" - when the strikes of the same level of players are stopped, the players will stop or push away from each other, depending on the level of attack
While these mechanics are only in the plans, I can not adequately implement them due to lack of understanding of their external component. I will be glad to some advice in terms of their implementation in life.

I still have problems attaching the video using the "video" tag.
Thanks given by:
Added a new type of energy, conditionally call it "stamina". Energy is responsible for recharging some techniques, limited use of certain abilities and fatigue (the Itachi character gets tired eyes and he can not use strong eye techniques).
The output of the scale of this energy under the manna bar is realized.
stamina bar (Click to View)
My friend Zapashok from LFF, added the possibility of moving the camera along the "Y" axis behind the character. I think this will give the game a bit of dynamics.
Thanks given by: Jahvansi , A-Man , Lauli
Oh wow! The camera movement looks extremely impressive - and promising! :o
Can you maybe show a little more of that?
Thanks given by:
(01-02-2018, 01:13 AM)Lauli Wrote:  Can you maybe show a little more of that?
I'll take a video about how the camera works.

(01-08-2018, 12:40 AM)Andou Oeiji Wrote:  Would you mind sending me some sprites of this game!!
That's how I find all the sprites :)
And my friend helps me with the effects. He also takes them from the Internet and modifies a little.

By the way, both code and sprites you can safely use for their own purposes, but only after the release of the game. My experience with the engine will also be available, but only in assembled form, without sources. I divide the sources in private.
Thanks given by:
So that you do not accidentally close the topic, thinking that I left the development of the game, I think you need to put some progress here.
Yes, I was in a small depression for about a month, but the development is ongoing and a new update will be available in a few weeks.. For the time being I will only attach a sketch of the new technique for the character "Sasuke".
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by: STM1993 , NewToTheEra
wow the video looks very promising

currently downloading...
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by: NewToTheEra