Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RazenBrenday's Sprites

[Image: RCkT1rj.png]

Daily Face (Free to Use / Edit <not for selling>) (Click to View)
Game / Anime / Manga Character (Click to View)
[Image: rsjUvHn.gif]
Little Fighter Zero - Facebook Fanpage

"I'm pleased to draw avatar faces of your LF2 character if you already had sprites for LF2, Don't wait to DM me for help. If I don't answer you I might busy sometimes. I may not help if your character looks like a re-color character, Cheap, much dirty pixel with unforgivable and look too much base on original character (swap hair, change hair color, mix original)".
Nice! Welcome to the forums.

I like it, but a little cc

Legs look kinda bulky and too straight. Hands are kinda long compared to lf standards. Face is awesome!
Thanks given by: RazenBrenday
Wow. It looks really cool. Good job.
Good to see you've gotten the registration issue fixed ^^

Love the facepic, its great!

The sprite, some feedback based on comparison with original LF2 characters:
1) Head seems a little bit big, maybe 1-2 pixels. Might just be the issue with the torso.
2) Torso seems to be too angled towards facing the viewer directly, might be because the jacket looks completely straight instead of rounded.
3) Torso looks very small compared to his very long arms.
4) Legs have the same issue of angling as the torso's jacket and seems to appear too stocky or tall in the crotch area. Again it might only have been an issue becaues of the torso.

Other than that looks like a cool character!
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
wow beautiful work,that anime face looks so legit.i want to see some more of it.
Oh wowee, this totally flew under my radar! Just for future reference, it does help to bump the thread yourself sometimes with new images so it's easier to notice updates Wobble

Face pics look pro, not much to critique about (apart from not being particularly fond of the "eyes on top of hair" thing but I guess this is a stylistic choice) since you got everything nailed down almost perfectly. Personal fav is Jessie, though, really like both the design and proportions (only thing slightly bothering me is the ear color giving off a metallic look). Also, Zonar's hair looks amazing.

Some minor issue for me is the beard of Crave, it seems just placed on top of the face; the shading does not quite follow the rest of the face. Also, the hair of Jin-Punk-Baek is not quite matching to the sprite; give it a bit more slope towards the back so it doesn't look like horns sticking out of his skull ;)

Just nitpicking at this point, though. By the way, fancy header image :woah::thumbsup:
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Wow You are Good. I had like to ask you help us out a little with the LFS project but we are pretty fine with CrazyBunny and Tommy and it appears belows your level :O. hopes to see you creating charachters, I can help data changing them if you need help in that field. Count me impressed.
(11-10-2018, 05:33 PM)Silverthorn Wrote:  Oh wowee, this totally flew under my radar! Just for future reference, it does help to bump the thread yourself sometimes with new images so it's easier to notice updates Wobble

Face pics look pro, not much to critique about (apart from not being particularly fond of the "eyes on top of hair" thing but I guess this is a stylistic choice) since you got everything nailed down almost perfectly. Personal fav is Jessie, though, really like both the design and proportions (only thing slightly bothering me is the ear color giving off a metallic look). Also, Zonar's hair looks amazing.

Some minor issue for me is the beard of Crave, it seems just placed on top of the face; the shading does not quite follow the rest of the face. Also, the hair of Jin-Punk-Baek is not quite matching to the sprite; give it a bit more slope towards the back so it doesn't look like horns sticking out of his skull ;)

Just nitpicking at this point, though. By the way, fancy header image :woah::thumbsup:

Thank you for a great suggestion and i will modified it, glad that the greatest artist also administrator are recommend and guide on my thread. :D

(11-10-2018, 08:19 PM)Uri Wrote:  Wow You are Good. I had like to ask you help us out a little with the LFS project but we are pretty fine with CrazyBunny and Tommy and it appears belows your level :O. hopes to see you creating charachters, I can help data changing them if you need help in that field. Count me impressed.

Thanks! and sure i already figured it out
[Image: PJcuzXf.png] [Image: ocF98Sr.png]

"I'm pleased to draw avatar faces of your LF2 character if you already had sprites for LF2, Don't wait to DM me for help. If I don't answer you I might busy sometimes. I may not help if your character looks like a re-color character, Cheap, much dirty pixel with unforgivable and look too much base on original character (swap hair, change hair color, mix original)".
Thanks given by:
[Image: K0CRtZL.png]
Jin Kazama from Tekken

Thanks given by: MangaD , STM1993
Have you considered making Hero Fighter characters?
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.