Mod: LF2 Extra
Deep D>J+D^A (Click to View)
Henry D>J+< (Click to View)
John shields merging (Click to View)
Davis DvJ+< (Click to View)
Bandit DJA (Click to View)
LEX catch+DvA (Click to View)
Sorcerer DJA (Click to View)
Woody D^A after teleport (Click to View)
Louis combo (Click to View)
[Image: aEeZi6y.png]
Loading screen
Thanks given by:
To be honest the new stuff you added is good ... but why you don't provide us the download link ???

You add something new , you are happy with it but after sometime you delete them saying I'm not happy with them ...

What about us ?? :D  We wanted to see the stuff you deleted , not all of them but few of them ... (no offense)

Anyways .. it's upto you !!!

A bit of feedback

*For Deep I guess the command to perform new move should be by pressing DvA or holding back (<) like you did with Davis and Dennis , though pressing D^A suits to him according to the sprites ...

*Henry's New stance looks nice - does it add more power to the arrow or just increase in speed ...

*John's Shield merging looks nice but it's a lookalike of Static Wall from LF2-NewAlpha .. is it same or different ???

*Davis's DvJ is amazing , fast and aggressive version of DvA ...

*Bandit DJA is nice , but are you really okay with milk and beer bottles , their healing rate might have been increased
(I read it somewhere in fourms that milk and beer bottle created by the charcter allow more HP/MP regeneration , tried it and it turns out to be true)

*LouisEX's C+DvA looks nice , does it use MP because normal LouisEX can perform DvA as many times as he want at zero MP cost ...

*Sorcerer's DJA is quite nice but lacks animation a little bit ...

*For Woody and Louis I don't see any purpose/objective behind these new moves there might be for Woody but Louis ....

And picking a lying charcter doesn't seems to be nice
Just imagine that during this move louis gets hit from behind the moment he picks up deep .. if Deep's dead then he will knock you with his jump attack and fall immediately ...

*New Loading screen is amazing btw are you removing ads from it ...

Sorry for grammatical errors ... :p  :(
Have a Good Day !!!
Stuff you might like (Click to View)
Thanks given by: The_Hari
Fixed few more bugs:
  • Infinite weapon dash attack
  • Destroying Henry's supper arrow (credits to STM)
  • Getting stuck in Rudolf transormation
  • Shurikens and arrows not hitting in last frame (credits to STM)
  • Mark grab punch
  • Henry and Hunter throwing weapons together with character
  • LouisEX palm from grab

Defending into shield
[Image: y7wRVUO.gif]

Armored characters vs John's shield
[Image: enW92do.gif]

Arrows turning into stones (sort of)
[Image: HRwrBSR.gif]

I think that's all of the official bugs I wanna mess with. I don't really like using skills from running, but will leave it for people who do and Rudolf/Julian's clones is one of my favourite things in game so it stays.

holyfreeze (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Deep , darkfiren
Deep >>JA update (Click to View)
Louis DvJ+D>J update (Click to View)
Freeze combo (Click to View)
Elemental armor (Click to View)
Great Wall stage (Click to View)

Davis DvA+(>) (holding forward) will make him run, so you can easier combo into run or dash attack (idea from STM in his thread)

Rebouned John's D>A ball will ignore armor and break defense (same as his shield)
Thanks given by: Nyamaiku , AmadisLFE , Memento
Download

Here is very unfinished version to try some stuff, including even more unfinished Jason ripped from Fight 94 and old Julian from LF1. This a list of changes to regular character:

Stage 1 is slighlty edited, stage 2 has additional row of trees and stage 3 randomly appearing tornados.
The exe is using one frame skipping F2 pause (credits to SomeoneElse) and faster loading (credits to Leaf)
Thanks given by: darkfiren , Lauli
The link is broken for me

(02-24-2021, 05:27 PM)The_Hari Wrote:  Download

Here is very unfinished version to try some stuff, including even more unfinished Jason ripped from Fight 94 and old Julian from LF1. This a list of changes to regular character:

Stage 1 is slighlty edited, stage 2 has additional row of trees and stage 3 randomly appearing tornados.
The exe is using one frame skipping F2 pause (credits to SomeoneElse) and faster loading (credits to Leaf)
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Fixed the link

Edited the exe all over as there was some bugs, added new DJA move for Justin and type 3 activating itr kind 8 (credits to Nave)
Row of trees in stage 1 will now appear randomly
Thanks given by: MoragWan , Sorcerer
(03-15-2021, 12:43 AM)The_Hari Wrote:  Fixed the link

Edited the exe all over as there was some bugs, added new DJA move for Justin and type 3 activating itr kind 8 (credits to Nave)
Row of trees in stage 1 will now appear randomly

Link is dead again, please do reupload :)
Thanks given by: