Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so long.
wow...the so called ''lfe forums'' is barely breathing...0 activity in sub forums in the past 3 days,lack of advisors,

(and the 'discord' which does'nt have to do anything with these forums is a total shi*.users posts wierd things,people react with wierd signs..dicord?)

wow 12 members online today....pros*sigh* imagine 3 members online tomorrow.

and i barely believe that count of total 359 guys online,lol.(just to show off,imo)

this was use to be an interesting site few months ago..mods new skins and stuff.

people keep joining from anywhere with spams of their favors.and get's banned.wtf..

only around from 2008-10 people are still visiting the forum.i wish luck to those 10-15 guys including myself to keep this forum alive for more few years i guess.

good thing was it served us nearly 11 years..that was really appreciated...

sad thing that its dying with no contributions from the community..at least give it a respectful funeral?

newcomers are neglected in racist manner...(yea i know u guys used to help a lot of newcomers way back like 8 years ago)

friends dramas keeps goings in the ''hangout sections'' which is so much beneficial to the public(sarcasm)

so i hope from whoever reading this.show some manners,show some respect,show some darn hopitality to those who are in need.
THIS is the darn reason's why it is dying!.And we blame ''YOU''.

so long..we will meet someday..like never
Thanks given by: Bupkis
7dogs Wrote:(and the 'discord' which does'nt have to do anything with these forums is a total shi*.users posts wierd things,people react with wierd signs..dicord?)

so i hope from whoever reading this.show some manners,show some respect,show some darn hopitality to those who are in need.

THIS is the darn reason's why it is dying!.And we blame ''YOU''.

Its not so much about people being rude that drives people away. you can find other platforms with an audience that will make a sailor blush and yet they constantly get flooded with new content and user engagement everyday.

7dogs Wrote:newcomers are neglected in racist manner

what are u even talking about, where is your source for this?

7dogs Wrote:sad thing that its dying with no contributions from the community..at least give it a respectful funeral?

Now I see why you made this thread - so it could give you closure cuz no one else is going to do a "proper funeral". Its not a big deal honestly, people are busy. From time to time the site goes dead until a user posts a creation, brings up an interesting topic or a contest comes out.

Here's a suggestion...
instead of complaining about non issues (if it really does concern you) shouldn't YOU do something about it? Maybe give people incentive to care and participate? Post something interesting for us to engage in. If the site really is dead no one will respond.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Bupkis , AmadisLFE , the mad maskman
This site is far from dead. There are just phases of inactivity during longer working periods and/or school and exams. But behind the scenes, there are still people who actively work on LF2 related things and people from the community still talk.

I agree that the LFE Discord's (looking at you, #general) is a little out of hand and off-topic, but in some of the channels (#wip and #multiplayer) some actually seriously talk about and showcase the progress on their mods or do some matchmaking.

I also need to agree with Luti on these two points: Provide a source for your allegation and instead of supporting the inactivity of the site, help bring it back to life!
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Bupkis , AmadisLFE , the mad maskman
The #general chat in LFE Discord is meant to be more of just 'anything' goes, just like the general section of LFE Forums so can't really blame it for being less related to LF2, but yeah, #wip and #multiplayer channels are far more serious in LF2, falling into the 'LF2' Zone after all. The two are also much more active.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: the mad maskman
Good.
Thanks given by:
so...the man has started he gotta end it.

LMFAO never remembered this thread.you guys are all broken what a bunch of comedy l0l sorry boys i dintt mean to hurt ya feelins yall getting a weepy bout it but but..

dream on bubs

''aaaaaaaaa need to know now kno now can u lave me agan?''
Thanks given by:
we're not weepy
nobody will cry after you
you are an ultimate jerk

the only reason why ppl write here is because they are trying to make you understand, that what you wrote is bullsh*t

it seems it all was a waste of time, because you are an arrogant slyboots
you don't even try to understand - you just neglect it all without a moment of hesitation

get lost
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE , the mad maskman
[Image: b29.jpg]

A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Sevendogs
Okay, this thread is getting out of hand.

As Luti & Ramond have already pointed out, the site has its own periods of inactivity due to real life matters(this month is an exam period for many of us), but there are people still working on stuff behind the scenes, mostly on Discord. If you think its too quiet, go make something and post it here.

If you only insist on staying here just to antagonize others, then I suggest you leave like you actually promised instead of constantly trying to get attention, going "hurr hurr i trolled you all".

Also Gad, no need to get so hostile.

Thread Locked.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: