Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template reskin project
I think it's a nice idea. Not only as a mod but as a spriting tool as well. This may help other people to create new sprites for the original lf2 characters much easier. (if you allow your work to be used like that.)
Thanks given by: the mad maskman
Good i can already imagine myself playing it... (really not)

But hey are you only remaking the chars or modifying the stages too??
:D
LIFE DEDICATED TO LF2

Thanks given by:
so wait, template will get templatified ?

So far pretty good btw, keep it up.
TEMPLATE-CEPTION
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: the mad maskman
so, sorry for the lack of progress. didn't have any internet connection for a while, and the battery of my computer had some problems, so i had to get a new one. now that i'm back, excpect some quick progress.
Arokh Wrote:I think it's a nice idea. Not only as a mod but as a spriting tool as well. This may help other people to create new sprites for the original lf2 characters much easier. (if you allow your work to be used like that.)
i have absolutely no problem against such a thing, especially since i used a template to make the templates. don't you think it would be disrespect if i didn't allow the templates to be used in such a way? anyway, if someone wants to use the templates for their original function, they have my permission (which they do not need actually :p)
the lf2 fan Wrote:But hey are you only remaking the chars or modifying the stages too??
maybe, maybe not. i don't think i can properly templatize them.
AmadisLFE Wrote:so wait, template will get templatified ?
THE WORD IS TEMPLATIZED, NOT TEMPLATIFIED
yes. even tho it's more of getting reworked instead of templatized.
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by: