Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VGA vs cpu
Hi guys,

I am planning to buy geforce gt710 64bit 2gb vram,is this card good enough for new games?

Also at present I have a 32bit CPU.will it support a 64bit bus VGA.
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2017, 01:15 PM)penew Wrote:  I am planning to buy geforce gt710 64bit 2gb vram,is this card good enough for new games?
You'll be able to run a surprising amount of modern games at 15-35 frames per second at a resolution of 720p, but some games either require more system memory than you can have with a 32-bit system, or will stutter from a weak processor.
This video has some interesting comparisons of popular games:

(08-15-2017, 01:15 PM)penew Wrote:  Also at present I have a 32bit CPU.will it support a 64bit bus VGA.
It should work.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
have in mind, that you also need strong enough power supply to hold it all
Thanks given by:
i just bought and installed the graphics card.i bought it online,it came with some steel shapes and a CD,its driver accelerator CD.And it said it will automatically install the drivers so the CD is optional i guess.And i cant run CDs i dont have CD-reader in my casebox.

And the performance is worst than before.

MY card: Gigabyte Geforce Gv-N710D3-2gl 2gb

[Image: AF4bfiX.png]

What the Hell?
Thanks given by:
Is it recognized by device manager? Did you try installing drivers from network?
Thanks given by:
(08-20-2017, 05:41 PM)Gad Wrote:  Is it recognized by device manager? Did you try installing drivers from network?

It's recognized by device manager as a "Standard VGA card"

Idk about the network drivers :\
Thanks given by:
That's not how a recognized VGA should be listed. I'd recommend either googling cards name on Google or at nvidias web page to search for proper drivers.
Thanks given by:
(08-22-2017, 11:43 AM)Gad Wrote:  That's not how a recognized VGA should be listed. I'd recommend either googling cards name on Google or at nvidias web page to search for proper drivers.

when i searched the web there a lot of drivers got gt710 and its like many versions idk which one would suit me.

I have windows 7 32bit sp1.
Thanks given by: