Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
continue the story
In inn. Sin NO . Yo Marti Wong, what's this sh*t? Rudolf has aids-shurikens and Starsky Wong-shurikens. You...

...peanut! Where? Underwear!

"Marti, do you do?", asked BluePonik while hoovering LFE. "Pesky shurikens are my nightmare!"
"What Starsky, what Marti Wong - that's what you hear from BluePonik. Goodbye." answered lf2.net.

Shattered, broken, Ponik the phony decided to postpone his phony Sony memories.

Then, when it took dozens of oxen-like truckers in Ponik's truck factory "TruckPonik, full of gasoline" to track him down, BluePonik let loose his truck to become one with LFE.

"Who could outsmart me? ... Beside Gad." whispered LutiChris, loudly laughing.

Sincerely yours,
Beethoven's 5th tooth fairy's comrade - Spy Vladimir The Trucked Man 1993

Suddenly, a wild streak appeared. Vladimir put in his trump card: Donald.

Clarification :
Donald means: don't
Shurikens mean: children

Meanwhile a wildly grotesque truck appeared and kidnapped BluePonik, then punished him. why? Because NOBODY CARES about Ramond, remember, child. Butter flies between terrains of rocks, merely 4/10 wow so
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
In inn. Sin NO . Yo Marti Wong, what's this sh*t? Rudolf has aids-shurikens and Starsky Wong-shurikens. You...

"Marti, do you do?", asked BluePonik while hoovering LFE. "Pesky shurikens are my nightmare!"
"What Starsky, what Marti Wong - that's what you hear from BluePonik. Goodbye." answered lf2.net.

Then, when it took dozens of oxen-like truckers in Ponik's truck factory "TruckPonik, full of gasoline" to track him down, BluePonik let loose his truck to become one with LFE.

Sincerely yours,

Clarification :

Meanwhile a wildly grotesque truck appeared and kidnapped BluePonik, then punished him. why? Because NOBODY CARES about Ramond, remember, child. Butter flies between terrains of rocks, merely 4/10 wow so buttery!
Thanks given by:

Sincerely yours,

Clarification :

Meanwhile a wildly grotesque truck appeared and kidnapped BluePonik, then punished him. why? Because NOBODY CARES about Ramond, remember, child. Butter flies between terrains of rocks, merely 4/10, wow so buttery! Is
Thanks given by:

Sincerely yours,

Clarification :

Meanwhile a wildly grotesque truck appeared and kidnapped BluePonik, then punished him. why? Because NOBODY CARES about Ramond, remember, child. Butter flies between terrains of rocks, merely 4/10, wow so buttery! Is TruckPonik
Thanks given by:

Sincerely yours,

Clarification :

Meanwhile a wildly grotesque truck appeared and kidnapped BluePonik, then punished him. why? Because NOBODY CARES about Ramond, remember, child. Butter flies between terrains of rocks, merely 4/10, wow so buttery! Is TruckPonik bankrupt?
Thanks given by:

Sincerely yours,

Clarification :

Meanwhile a wildly grotesque truck appeared and kidnapped BluePonik, then punished him. why? Because NOBODY CARES about Ramond, remember, child. Butter flies between terrains of rocks, merely 4/10, wow so buttery! Is TruckPonik bankrupt? According
Thanks given by:

Sincerely yours,

Clarification :

Meanwhile a wildly grotesque truck appeared and kidnapped BluePonik, then punished him. why? Because NOBODY CARES about Ramond, remember, child. Butter flies between terrains of rocks, merely 4/10, wow so buttery! Is TruckPonik bankrupt? According to
Thanks given by:

Sincerely yours,

Clarification :

Meanwhile a wildly grotesque truck appeared and kidnapped BluePonik, then punished him. why? Because NOBODY CARES about Ramond, remember, child. Butter flies between terrains of rocks, merely 4/10, wow so buttery! Is TruckPonik bankrupt? According to fake
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:

Sincerely yours,

Clarification :

Meanwhile a wildly grotesque truck appeared and kidnapped BluePonik, then punished him. why? Because NOBODY CARES about Ramond, remember, child. Butter flies between terrains of rocks, merely 4/10, wow so buttery! Is TruckPonik bankrupt? According to fake this
Thanks given by:

Sincerely yours,

Clarification :

Meanwhile a wildly grotesque truck appeared and kidnapped BluePonik, then punished him. why? Because NOBODY CARES about Ramond, remember, child. Butter flies between terrains of rocks, merely 4/10, wow so buttery! Is TruckPonik bankrupt? According to fake (this months's)
Thanks given by: