Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
A-Mafia
I've yet to receive the PMs from a couple of you. Please hurry, so we can proceed!

Edit: ONE PM REMAINING
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
W00T! cmon GO GO GO!
Thanks given by: LutiChris
who's this one guy that keeps being slow!
Thanks given by:
Most of you have probably figured out who it is, but I should make it very clear that the person who delayed it this time is not the one who did last time. So they've just been late once.

So to all of those who'll be receiving / have received event PMs: know that turning in a new action PM in response to the event is always an option.

Edit: If somebody is too late at submitting their response to the event PMs, it'll be handled as if they have "spaced out" in thinking and missed the event. Then their actions will be be resumed as initial. So please try to be quick.

Thanks given by:
So any updates? Who is left PMing even now?
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE , Bamboori , LutiChris
I think its A-man
This is what happens when the game is heavily regulated
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
AMAN SEND YOUR PM!
Thanks given by:
Although it's true there's lots of PMing going on, the time some players take to respond is high even when compared to a regular game of mafia.

The reason some might find delays in their PMs even though it seems like they shouldn't is because I process events in a chronological order. So if two people are having a conversation ,and another mafia somewhere meanwhile decides to shoot someone, the two people should get sound feedback; and so on and so forth. I do admit it's a design flaw, or what I'd rather call in this case, a drawback, with how the game works. But I believe it makes things more interesting when everybody gather in the day meetings and start building deductions from concrete information and established alibis along with figuring out "how" and "what the hell happened", rather than basing the deductions on just bias analysis on players' posts and votes.

So yea :P

And I can't mention who's late, but it isn't me. Anyway, I've had enough waiting for this one, so game continues.

Thanks given by: Bamboori , AmadisLFE
Well this person is certainly taking a lot of time , whoever they are .
Its been 3 weeks.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
"a lot of time" is a nice way to say things :/
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by: