Poll: who is the strongest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
deep
15.79%
3 15.79%
john
5.26%
1 5.26%
henry
0%
0 0%
louis
10.53%
2 10.53%
firen
5.26%
1 5.26%
freeze
5.26%
1 5.26%
rudolph
42.11%
8 42.11%
woody
10.53%
2 10.53%
dennis
0%
0 0%
davis
5.26%
1 5.26%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strongest lf2 original character
critical shot is easily avoidable. sonata of the death, i agree, completely op. rudolf's shuriken's are better than henry's arrows because lock into DoP and quick fire. palm thrust is indeed very good, but useless in little backgrounds.
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by:
Going pvp here:

critical shot can only be work flawlessly when you hit opponent with 1 arrow and put him to DoP.then shoot the critic arrow.

many combos are easy with him,shoot single arrow opponent in Dop-grab-punch-palmthrust.

talking about Rudolf's shrikens he can gets high mana usage and can stop at the second shriken throw,
cause of mp:25 and henry's mp: -25(-25 works even when you have 0 mp)thats why henry never stops.

also you could get risk of getting rekt by 350 mp for clones if get hit,due to late startup time.

While Rudolf using invisible-lity you could just dash away for a few secs and make him visible again,on the other hand even ai too moves away from you while your invisible lol.
Thanks given by: Sevendogs
then state 3006 is useless for critical arrow :p
if you're talking about pvp, then henry won't have good enough space to move (assuming it's HKC)
Thanks given by:
Aa aa,if u put the enemy in dop then there's no way to miss even in Hks
Thanks given by:
can't understand your point. can you put it more clearly? :s
Thanks given by:
He means critical shot is good when you make enemy into a dop, which is bullsh*t. What you wanna do in pvp when enemy is in dop is to pull up as much dmg as possible, definitely not just critical shot.
This spell has nice cc, but against single targets its useless.
Thanks given by: the mad maskman , AmadisLFE
completely agree with gad. only use i find to critical shot is maybe hiting someone who's in a move which doesen't allow for z control, or deflecting projectiles. it's main use is, as mentioned by gad, crowd control. actually, i believe that the thing henry excels at is CC.
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2017, 02:21 PM)the mad maskman Wrote:  completely agree with gad. only use i find to critical shot is maybe hiting someone who's in a move which doesen't allow for z control, or deflecting projectiles. it's main use is, as mentioned by gad, crowd control. actually, i believe that the thing henry excels at is CC.

oops,yea i was on my iphone so cant text properly in the above post.

ok

Maskman did you understand my other points about henry in the above post? except the critical arrow.

go and try a 1v1 henry and rudolf with yor friends.win is for henry sure even ai vs ai.

you guys even agree on his ''cc''whtever is better.

[quote]
What you wanna do in pvp when enemy is in dop is to pull up as much dmg as possible, definitely not just critical shot.
[quote]

haw ya gona doa a maxicum damrage in ddoopp vith ''Hanrae''eh?? lmfao Xd
Thanks given by:
Penew\ Wrote:haw ya gona doa a maxicum damrage in ddoopp vith ''Hanrae''eh?? lmfao  Xd
Facepalm
answer
Penew Wrote:many combos are easy with him,shoot single arrow opponent in Dop-grab-punch-palmthrust.

Henry may possibly win against rudolf, but only in certain fields. and giving a case of 1vs1 isn't the smartest thing to do (no offense). henry's moveset was obviously designed for crowd control, since almost all his attacks hit multiple opponents. the problem is, they are easy to avoid or really predictable, and, oh, rudolf is most agile non cheat char. henry simply has very bad compatibility with rudolf.
Thanks given by:
what?! henry loses against rudolf in 1v1,its only 60-40% chances.so ok
Thanks given by: