Poll: Greetings`
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Welcome Back`
50.00%
6 50.00%
Who is this guy?
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spam Site
:[ 
Thread Clear. This Account will be given to someone else. Thanks for all your help.
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
hey what version of lf2 is that?
i love stage mode stories, but this one seems not to be in english :/

STM1993 edited this post 03-10-2017 01:51 PM because:
That's LF2_SV (Special Version) by killing333. Its on the mainsite.
Thanks given by:
To answer your question: no we have not talked about you, because main thing that you brung to this forum was something that we don't like to see. We I never missed you.

Few years ago I used to play lol too, but then I did quit, d/t too many retarded flaming teenagers. I think it was the time when you started playing.

I hope you are a little more grown up now...

Simoneon edited this post 03-11-2017 12:07 AM because:
I would have gone with the deleted post, this one is a bit on the offensive side!
Thanks given by:
My advice would be try to be less self-centered (and not to pretend to be not self-centered)
Thanks given by:
Welcome back =)
Quote: it's Works long ago coz i had amnesia
You said "had". Does that mean you don't have amnesia any more?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(03-10-2017, 07:06 PM)Gad Wrote:  no we have not talked about you, because main thing that you brung to this forum was something that we don't like to see. We never missed you.

speak for yourself
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: A-Man , MangaD , Rhino.Freak
(03-10-2017, 07:06 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  I would have gone with the deleted post, this one is a bit on the offensive side!
Honestly, I'll take getting straight to the point over not being offensive.

Labeeb started out acting like an idiot and received a lot of backlash for it. Now a lot of people (myself included) started out as idiots (since it is a large part of being a kid) and as a result I defended him for the time being but in time he managed to prove outright that he deserved every bit backlash that he got. I have said before that if it were up to me Labeeb would have been permabanned by this point, and the amount of bullsh*t and irrelevance in his post just further confirm my stance.

@MH-LABEEB: Try to prove you aren't a retard, by stopping to constantly act like one. This is >Little Fighter< Empire, so do something related to Little Fighter, make some small character mods, sprite mods, exe mods etc., show you are willing to learn, and when you inevitably hit a wall where you can't figure something out (because we all hit that wall eventually) ask for help so you can actually learn how to solve it.

And count yourself lucky that you were even given yet another chance to prove yourself, because if I had been the one making the decision you wouldn't have it.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by: 8obis , Bamboori , LutiChris , the mad maskman
(03-11-2017, 11:43 AM)prince_freeza Wrote:  
(03-10-2017, 07:06 PM)Gad Wrote:  no we have not talked about you, because main thing that you brung to this forum was something that we don't like to see. We never missed you.

speak for yourself

ok ok, hold it, these are not to be considered d/t attitude
these things are basically facts, maybe with an exception for 'missing him' part

• nobody spoke about him in positive tone after he left (prove me wrong with one post)
• 4 pages of his posts out 11 are moved to disposal, which means these posts weren't welcome

he's been doing more than one comback already, so we can't expect much
just look at this post again, its all about calling for attention with 'amnesia' thing, which i thing is bullsht
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2017, 02:58 PM)Gad Wrote:  just look at this post again, its all about calling for attention with 'amnesia' thing, which i thing is bullsht
And if it isn't an internet forum isn't the correct place to take it. Case closed.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
Funny how @MH-LABEEB made 1 post and suddenly it becomes the most popular thread of the day with 10 replies so far. And in the whole thread, there is only 1 post of him. I wonder who's being the idiot here. Thinking

Welcome back @MH-LABEEB, you bring joy and activity to this forum, everybody's happy to see you! Just look how much attention they give to you! :D

~ sigh ~
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by: Gespenst