Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DC editor needed
Hi
I'm working in a new weapon for lf2, I did make the sprites but I need someone to make the DAT files.
It's actually 2 weapons, a guitar [Image: guitar_by_asaf_cb-d945754.png]
and an amplifier [Image: marshall_guitar_amplifier_by_asaf_cb-daqevo9.png]

The idea is: when a character hits the amplifier with the guitar, a sprite of a musical note will come out and track the enemy character like t skulls of julian.
If there is a DC editor that want to make data files for this weapon pls contact me and I will send you the full sprites :)
If you think it's wrong to hurt animals, you already believe in going vegan.

My character:

[Image: tomix_zpsnt0hp3kn.png]
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=10348
Thanks given by:
Don't have time to do the actual DCing work and people generally don't do requests here, but I can offer one very elegant solution to get this to work using only 3 ids.
I assume the guitar is a light weapon, while the amplifier is a heavy weapon, and that the chasing musical note ball can be reflected by John's shield or by punching.

1. Guitar
* Light weapon. arest attacks instead of vrest so it cannot hit multiple targets. //this is not necessary for this to work.
* Has two sets of itr kind 5s: the first one is a hidden itr(with some large y-coordinate), the second one is a regular itr.

2. Amplifier
Just a regular heavy weapon, but constantly opoints a ball in a specific frame roughly every X time.

3. Musical Note Ball
* Opointed by Amplifier into a specific frame with no picture, and deletes itself if it is not hit within X time.
* This specific frame must have a hidden bdy that can be hit by the hidden itr mentioned in the Guitar.
* This ball must be reboundable (i.e. reflected if punched or hits John's shield).

How this would work:
* Guitar uses itr kind 5 to do the hitting; therefore you cannot accidentally trigger the amplifier just by walking into it; you must swing it.
* Guitar uses arest, therefore the guitar will ONLY hit the ball instead of hitting both ball & amplifier.
* Since the FIRST itr in the Guitar's on_hand frames is the hidden itr rather than the normal itr, when the Guitar's two itrs inevitably overlap with both the ball & the amplifier's bdys, the Guitar will prioritize hitting the ball and leave the amplifier unharmed. Otherwise, it'd hit the amplifier first. (this is not relevant if the Guitar used vrest instead however, as it'd just hit both regardless)
* When the guitar strikes the ball, the ball will be rebounded into frame 30, thus effectively activating the musical note ball.
* You cannot hit the amplifier to activate musical notes if someone is carrying the amplifier however.

The only problem I see with this is that the radio will inevitably constantly spawn an extra shadow. I'm not sure if you can still use state 3005 for the hidden ball frame to remove the shadow without making the rebound system fail to work though, but you can make the shadow less noticeable by first spawning the ball in a 3005 frame with wait: 1 hit_j: 49 before it goes into the hittable 3000 frame.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
(01-02-2017, 03:01 PM)Crazy Bandit Wrote:  Hi
I'm working in a new weapon for lf2, I did make the sprites but I need someone to make the DAT files.
It's actually 2 weapons, a guitar [Image: guitar_by_asaf_cb-d945754.png]
and an amplifier [Image: marshall_guitar_amplifier_by_asaf_cb-daqevo9.png]

The idea is: when a character hits the amplifier with the guitar, a sprite of a musical note will come out and track the enemy character like t skulls of julian.
If there is a DC editor that want to make data files for this weapon pls contact me and I will send you the full sprites :)

I can easy, if you want you can send me; Danilokhpp@hotmail.com
Thanks given by:
İ will help you
Thanks given by: