Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Sucks (Can't run BXLF2 All Remake)
I want to Play BXLF2ALLREMAKE on my computer but the bxlf2 app disappears
is there anyway I can run this game in my new computer..

STM1993 edited this post 12-31-2016 04:33 AM because:
Thread moved from Hangout Area and added the bracketed name to the thread title.
Thanks given by:
I think that the LF2 game run with pretty much any lf2.exe file (1.9 with 1.9 and 2.0 with 2.0).
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
its kinda strange this bx lf2 allremake app disappears when i install the game it works in some computers
but with the new computer I have now it does'nt show the application is there any way I can play this with the new computer I have
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2017, 09:12 PM)sk4t3esagas Wrote:  its kinda strange this bx lf2 allremake app disappears when i install the game it works in some computers
but with the new computer I have now it does'nt show the application is there any way I can play this with the new computer I have

Maybe its antivirus
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2017, 10:55 PM)EpicMickeyBR Wrote:  
(01-01-2017, 09:12 PM)sk4t3esagas Wrote:  its kinda strange this bx lf2 allremake app disappears when i install the game it works in some computers

Maybe its antivirus

yeah what do I do I have a windows 10 computer and all the computers I have in my house doesn't work with this game!
Thanks given by:
what do you mean it disappears?

It is not being shown in Start menu? Or when you try to open it it does not run anything?

What is the install path that you give it when you install? and can you provide a screenshot of installation folder?
Thanks given by:
[Image: X9JTOY5.png]

It seems to me that BXLF2ALLREMAKE works in old computers

Its an RAR file that you extract with winRAR than the folder looks like this
Thanks given by:
i think it is the problem becaouse pc doesn't know that it is an executable file.
Try to rename it to BXallremake.exe
Thanks given by: Bupkis
[Image: fWfXMd4.png]

[Image: 2pEsnrt.png]

this is what i'm getting thats why I'm the application itself dissapears
Thanks given by: