Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yusei's sprites
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3492]
now the stance as well the proportions look nice, way to go!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3493]
cool sprite, I cant spot any major flaws :D

apart from that in both sprites u used extremly strong saturated colors in some parts (the blue in new sprite and blue in previous for boots). I suppose not picking such extreme colors as it isnt that pleasant for the eye.
Also take a look at this tutorial mono made some time ago when it comes to picking the differnet shades for ur colors: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=10115
Thanks given by: the mad maskman
the link you gave me, it redirects me to my own maskman, not to a tutorial ;)
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2016, 12:59 PM)yuseiatlas Wrote:  the link you gave me, it redirects me to my own maskman, not to a tutorial ;)

wupps^^
should be working now :D
Thanks given by:
changed the color of the boots, and made him slimmer. changed the hairstyle a little too
.bmp   Nouvelle image Bitmap (7).bmp (Size: 11.14 KB / Downloads: 519)

new one
.bmp   Nouvelle image Bitmap (8).bmp (Size: 10.99 KB / Downloads: 481) I guess it's the best one i've done until now :D .
here's another one, made just for fun
.bmp   Nouvelle image Bitmap (10).bmp (Size: 9.9 KB / Downloads: 509)

New one, based on a-man's entry for the 19# contest.     mine is the one at right. hope a-man does not mind.

new one:
.bmp   Nouvelle image Bitmap (11).bmp (Size: 11.58 KB / Downloads: 477)
well nobody is viewing :'( please comment, I really want to get better!

new one but who cares :p
.bmp   Nouvelle image Bitmap (12).bmp (Size: 8.41 KB / Downloads: 545)
Thanks given by: A-Man
(09-11-2016, 01:28 PM)the mad maskman Wrote:  new one but who cares :p

I do! :D
It's just I didnt see u updated so often here^^

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3494] [Image: attachment.php?aid=3495] [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=3497]
hm the colors u used in some parts of these sprites are still way too extreme/much saturated.
(blue shirt in first sprite, whole outfit green in second and red pants in third)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3496]
haha nice edit in this one! :D

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3498] [Image: attachment.php?aid=3499]
it seems like u got the hang of it in these two.
The colors are nice and well balanced!
apart from that it still seems like u have problems with drawing legs and arms...
the legs in your sprites remind me of an upside down V.
it makes it look like the legs are connected in the middle of his torso, instead they should be attached to the hips.
generally when it comes to arms and legs, think of them in more parts, not just one.
[Image: qRSF7fZ.gif] dont mind the animation of this one, sprited by mono.
Look how the template is drawn in this one. arms consisting of shoulder, upper arm, lower arm and hand.
Legs nicely connected to hips and seperated in upper, lower leg and feet.
Thanks given by: Bupkis , the mad maskman
I guess(and i'm horrible at guessing) this saturation is better, and i also fixed the legs in the two last ones.
.bmp   Nouvelle image Bitmap (12).bmp (Size: 8.41 KB / Downloads: 189)
.bmp   Nouvelle image Bitmap (11).bmp (Size: 11.58 KB / Downloads: 171)
.bmp   Nouvelle image Bitmap (8).bmp (Size: 10.99 KB / Downloads: 186)
.bmp   Nouvelle image Bitmap (7).bmp (Size: 11.14 KB / Downloads: 175)    
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by:
You should download Lightshot or ShareX and use those to take screenshots instead of using attachments. Makes it a lot easier to see your work, doesn't eat up your own attachment space and uses PNG format which takes up a lot less space.

I think the legs are still off (except for the first one).
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
You basically got the best colors for the sprites,hopefully you will get a hand on shading,But for me the drawback is the pose(loose arms,loose legs).

By getting them in RTF(Ready to fight) pose mean's-Left arm straight facing opponent,with right arm facing the opponet as well,but a bit leaned back,and the legs must be spreaded a bit gap btwn.

This will make your sprite look much cooler as well as the character through out the whole spritesheet.

You know that i am already using these types of sprites in my new MOD. ;)
(09-18-2016, 09:32 PM)penew Wrote:  You basically got the best colors for the sprites,hopefully you will get a hand on shading,But for me the drawback is the pose(loose arms,loose legs).

By getting them in RTF(Ready to fight) pose mean's-Left arm straight facing opponent,with right arm facing the opponet as well,but a bit leaned back,and the legs must be spreaded a bit gap btwn.

This will make your sprite look much cooler as well as the character through out the whole spritesheet.

You know that i am already using these types of sprites in my new MOD. ;)

new one, rtf, and sorry stm, i'm too lasy to keep searching for on of those softwares, but i'll use .gif so you can see them better.    
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by:
YEAAA :D :D ,really looks cool,the legs are totally spot on!,i din't expect that from u for my un-understandable grammer :p .

now that you understand me,compare this sprite to your previous sprites,and feel the difference. glad i can give you some tips :O