Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how does backgournd summon objects?
I saw this background and I tried to understand how it works and I just couldnt understand it.

how does it works?

*I know that the object have id between 100-200 so he fall from the sky but how the attack check if its her special field?
Thanks given by:
Check the mainsite
Basically the weapon opoints a 1st ball, which opoints a 2nd ball.

1st ball moves all the way to the z-axis front of the screen.
2nd ball moves all the way to the z-axis back on the screen.

Now 1st & 2nd ball move towards each other. If the background is correct, both balls should touch each other EXACTLY when the balls go into an activation frame.

1st ball has itr kind 9, which collides against 2nd ball's bdy.
2nd ball goes into rebounding state, and from there you can create special effects on the background.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
but in this case the ball doesnt even move!, he just change his scale (hit_j)
here is the frames:

Thanks given by:
I just compared the code to the study example, I don't see anything wrong with it, both balls should be moving along the z-axis scale until frame 54 & 58 (activation frames) =S

Did you make sure the IDs(data.txt) have the correct type? (the weapon that spawns the balls should be type 2, the balls should be type 3)
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2016, 12:26 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  Now 1st & 2nd ball move towards each other. If the background is correct, both balls should touch each other EXACTLY when the balls go into an activation frame.

they have the correct type.
of what I understood, the balls moves one forward and one backward and the move again to the middle of the Z-axis. if its the correct map they will touch each other and if the map have Z-axis bigger the the balls wont touch each other?

STM1993 edited this post 07-21-2016 01:14 AM because:
Yup, that's right.
Thanks given by: