Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Brawlers Avenue!
Wassup guys, didn't see an introduction thread so thought I'd just pop in and say hello! I've been a fan of the Little Fighter Series and Beat Em Ups as a whole for quite a while. Just discovered this forum after getting back into LF2 and playing Hero Fighter on the Iphone! :D

Everything's looking awesome, hope to enjoy my stay here!
Thanks given by:
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay =D
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome to the community! Hope you'll find interesting stuff in here, stay for a while and have fun together :p
Thanks given by:
Hi and welcome! The community may not seem that active at the moment, but rest assured there are still quite a number of hardcore LF2 dedicated fans around. Some of whom lurk in the official LFE IRC channel, so come hang out there if you like (especially for matchmaking).

A personal word of advice from me: Stay wary of the evil global mod named Simoneon, he is a wicked, wicked man.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak
(05-25-2016, 01:00 PM)Ramond Wrote:  A personal word of advice from me: Stay wary of the evil global mod named Simoneon, he is a wicked, wicked man.

It's not what your mother said in bed last night.
Thanks given by: Jahvansi
^ o sh*t waddup

Welcome to the forum man!
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Haha thanks! I see a lot of interesting things to catch up on around here so I'll be quite busy. :P
Thanks given by: