Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have question about data changing
Can anybody tell me how to control the special move move like i want it move as z letter or looking forward someone
Thanks given by:
Can you be a bit more specific (add more details)? The question is too broad; I can't make whether you're referring to energy balls or character, and whether you mean the change in direction caused by holding Up/Down. But I'll assume it's the latter (character's), as it seems you want to control the facing direction as well.

For z-axis movement, you use the
dvz:
tag with a number bigger than 0. The greater the number, the more distance your character will move when Up/Down buttons are held.

For Forward/Backward facing change, it's a bit of a hack, but it's an easy one. You use
hit_d:
and
mp:
tags with negative numbers. For example, if the current frame is <frame> 40,
hit_d: -40 mp: -1
should let you change your facing whenever you press back. A side effect to this hack is that pressing Defend will let you change your facing too.

I recommend you read whatever documentation is available on LFE's mainsite before anything else though. Try experimenting with editing moves and study how every tag works. You seem to be skipping over a lot of important basics.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: