Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hellp please
It seems to me like the OP's question has been changing every post. Oh well..
@leo: To answer your latest, it's not possible to extend the number of frames for your character without modifying the game's exe. If you're running out of frames, and you know you were not very efficient, chances are that there are dozens of in-between frame numbers you haven't used yet. In that case, the A-Frame Excavator tool may help.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(04-30-2016, 11:50 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  
(04-30-2016, 09:25 AM)leoXloise Wrote:  Please if anyone know how to change dummy say to me by posting a reply or send how in a pm
Dummy doesn't do anything; it is an unused frame used to mark the maximum number of frames you can have in the data.
You cannot go any higher than 399.

(04-30-2016, 11:05 AM)leoXloise Wrote:  1.how to know what to write in the file of the picture
2.how to pick which picture will appear
Suppose your LF2 folder is in "C:\Program Files\Little Fighter 2"
You will notice inside that folder, there are other folders like "bg", "data", "sprite", and that inside your LF2 data, the top looks something like this (from bandit.dat):
    DC-Code:
head: sprite\sys\bandit_f.bmp
small: sprite\sys\bandit_s.bmp
file(0-69): sprite\sys\bandit_0.bmp  w: 79  h: 79  row: 10  col: 7

Notice that you need your files to be inside the Little Fighter 2 main folder, and you need to put the address of the file you want it to read. The full address would have read: "C:\Program Files\Little Fighter 2\sprite\sys\bandit_f.bmp", but you only need to put the part in red.

If you want to change bandit's face picture to template's face, you can change the head sprite thusly:
    DC-Code:
head: sprite\template1\face.bmp

These are pretty basic questions. In future Leo, please post these questions under "Data Changing"(keep it within this thread) and try to experiment with the data changer yourself and use the Mainsite; you learn better by trying things out than asking. Don't worry about crashing LF2, it won't destroy your computer, at most you just need to redownload LF2 if you forgot to make a backup of the original LF2.
I don't mean this i want to pick which picture will appear at doing the move
Thanks given by:
Please read this link THOROUGHLY

(04-30-2016, 11:41 AM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  http://lf-empire.de/lf2-empire/data-chan...characters

It has answers to ALL your questions.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by: