Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RaMafia 2
Ok, I'm finally well enough to say a few words about what happened this round. Never planned to write much, but I say a few closing words.

We've had 3 Knights, 2 Scouts, 1 Occultist, 2 Inquisitors and the rest were Bards (3 I think). The number of roles was determined by myself as I saw fit. Two occultists in a game with 11 players seemed too strong. So did 3 Knights but supposing the distribution of werewolves among the roles was good, I'd see no real problem anywhere.

Then the werewolf distribution originally hit 2 Knights and 1 Scout, but I wanted them to have a little more variety in their abilities so I changed one of the werewolves to a bard. The fact of there being no werewolf inquisitor didn't bother me much, after all they were generally (as A-Man said in his posts) not as powerful as projected...

That is, until on Night 0, both town inquisitors checked each other. That had a literal chance of less than 1% of happening. And even after that, there should have been the notion of at least one werewolf inquisitor around, but they ended up trusting each other pretty quickly anyway, despite the fair chance that one of them could have simply made themselves town-aligned first night.

I supposed this failed really quickly like my previous attempt at something more original, so I suppose I'm going to take some time off hosting these kinds of games. In the meantime, I should officially announce that

Town wins RaMafia 2!
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
i like such kind of experimenting. some very rare things happens and it's normal, so i would like to play a second round like this :D
Thanks given by:
Nave and Simon as MVP

but honestly, we were just lucky haha
Thanks given by:
Lol anyway is anyone upto host that terminator version of mafia? :p
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by: