Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 DashBoard ☆
(03-24-2016, 12:24 AM)mfc Wrote:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

I hope you are aware of this table. If you do, I am not sure what you are expecting from me lol.

Actually I'm aware of that. The thing is I couldn't even figure out how to use or understand it. It's far clearer when written down as actual code with lots of comments around.
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
[Image: sigline.png]
LF2 IDE - Advanced visual data changer featuring instant data loader
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
[Image: sigline.png]
There is no perfect language, but C++ is the worst.
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2016, 12:24 AM)mfc Wrote:  I tried doing that but it still gave some error on my friend's xp computer, cannot fint the picture of error. Can you try compiling it then test it on xp friend's pc?

I remember error was something about System.Drawing which I used only for viewing character images in pictureboxes.
OK, I tried to compile it with Framework 2, but it doesn't seem to work.
I asked someone who has XP to run it, and he says that the window isn't even showing up.
Maybe you are using some API of windows that isn't supported on XP or something like that.
Thanks given by:
I will rebuild the project on .NET2.0
probably all is about embedded resource files and icon stuff that failed to go back
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
OK, now another user with Windows XP tried your program, and he says it works!
So maybe all is right.
I just compiled your program with framework 2.0.
Thanks given by: mfc
(04-11-2016, 05:53 AM)ayalx Wrote:  OK, now another user with Windows XP tried your program, and he says it works!
So maybe all is right.
I just compiled your program with framework 2.0.

Could you lend me the executable please? I would like to try it on Ubuntu. :)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by:
(04-14-2016, 07:42 PM)MangaD Wrote:  Could you lend me the executable please? I would like to try it on Ubuntu. :)
http://lf2.co.il/Downloads/LF2Dashboard.rar
Thanks given by:
Still does not work. :'(
Thanks given by:
(04-15-2016, 10:03 AM)MangaD Wrote:  Still does not work. :'(
Does anything else that reads data from LF2 work?
My guess is that the process looks for ReadProcessMemory, in kernel32.dll, but since it is running on Linux, it does not find kernel32.dll and explodes.
The program would probably need to have an alternative Linux implementation to read from LF2 there.
I am not sure whether you can run .NET applications through Wine, but you could try that and see what happens.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
(04-15-2016, 12:05 PM)Someone else Wrote:  Does anything else that reads data from LF2 work?
My guess is that the process looks for ReadProcessMemory, in kernel32.dll, but since it is running on Linux, it does not find kernel32.dll and explodes.
The program would probably need to have an alternative Linux implementation to read from LF2 there.
I am not sure whether you can run .NET applications through Wine, but you could try that and see what happens.

Cheat Engine works (but not the speed hack).

The program runs on Wine environment and sees Wine's processes, so kernel32.dll shouldn't be a problem.

It is possible to run some .NET applications through Wine (.NET 2.0 at least), but not everything works as we can see. :(
Thanks given by: