Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RaMafia 2 - Wrath of the Werewolves
I personally feel that if everybody has a unique role, it happens too fast that it just becomes public knowledge and any abilities pertaining to specific roles will just lose their value.

Still, this is something on the list and therefore debatable. If enough people feel this way, it's no problem to change.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Joinage
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
yeah good :D

also there can be from both sides not just restricted. like a bard in town side and one bard in werewolfes

i like the idea of non ghost talking if they have received some info during the night, even if they died.

also it should be known from the beginning some roles which will be totally in town side or in warewolf side, like knight, which, inquisitor can belong only to town, it's meaningless to be mafia.

proposed role: wolfman
ability: if somebody visits/checks during the night he dies immediately. he will know what caused this death ("you were devoured by wolfman"). but absolutely no info provided for the town.
I was actually thinking not even to strike the victim name (like in real life the townee has been lost and nobody knows about him coz there is no evidence about his body). but if we do so inactive players can be mistaken for "devoured by wolfman", or a warewolf player can go inactive just to look like he is dead.
So i better propose to declare his death (but of course no explanation about that).
Another propose is to declare his death after day ends, like "not voted XXXX. So townies wondered why and they started looking for him, but his body was found nowhere!"
Thanks given by:
YOU BETTER NOT START WITHOUT ME. YOU ALL SNEAKY HOSTING MAFIAS WITHOUT TELLING ME!
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ahhh even tho I lose interest so quickly at the end game I'm still too curious to try out this one
Thanks given by:
Feel the wrath :P . Just saying hello everybody :D
a.k.a firzenx or X.
Deviantart| Arts |sprites|FaceBook
Thanks given by:
Players(9):
  • Bamboori
  • TheNave
  • Rhino.Freak
  • T.O.R.N.A.D.O
  • A-Man
  • LutiChris
  • empirefantasy
  • mfc
  • Simoneon

@Apocalipsis, @Darl, @Jernemies, @CosmicSarasa, @AmadisLFE, @STM1993, @MnM, @MangaD : anyone joining?
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2016, 10:59 PM)MnM Wrote:  Feel the wrath :P
Hello! I suppose that's your joining statement?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
@TheNave I think I'll stay behind on this one. At the moment I'm more into vainilla flavour.
Thanks given by:
@Darl aww c'mon, I'd also love another vanilla round, but this one sounds fun aswell, and the more people joining the better it'll be :3
Thanks given by: