Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RaMafia 2 - Wrath of the Werewolves
So aren't there any normal townies then? Will that mean there can be multiple scouts, knights, bards etc!

Ramond edited this post 03-16-2016 06:55 PM because:
Yes, and the exact distribution is unknown.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Quote:with 2 or 3 werewolves.
Let 3 be the least. It's not very unlikely to accidentally lynch 2 correct targets in a game.

Ramond edited this post 03-16-2016 08:51 PM because:
Yes, I do tend to 3 especially with ghost talking.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
What is role? Is it gonna show me "Werewolf" or "Bard" or both if I check someone at night as Scout?

Ramond edited this post 03-16-2016 08:50 PM because:
Roles are the five "classes" I described above. Scout will only show the role. Inquisitor will only show alignment, which is important because alignment isn't revealed on death.
Thanks given by:
I think it will just show Bard since there is no word of alignment there. "Werewolf" and "Townie" are alignments. Whereas "Bard","Scout","Inquisitor", etc are roles.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
Knight to protect someone makes so much sense. Doctor protection was so silly. Mafia cuts your tongue and decapitates you and doc magically heals. NOW your strong manly Knight will protect you with his stronk shield.

I hope like you said somewhere don, you will inform us with phases of night just like other phases.

On a side note, I seem to have misunderstood what you meant by unique roles.
I thought uniq meant that roles are unique to factions but we won't know which like in prev RaMafia.
But it actually meant there cannot be more than 1 instance of a role. So, I of course prefer nonUnique roles lol.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Also I propose that we all hide our visibility about whos online list so people wont get clues from our login logout times etc.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No why would I want to do that? You're already being suspicious here. I guess I know whom to lynch on day 1.

@v: k.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
This game of Mafia is effing retarded... Now let me tell you: people aren't born with the predisposition to evil or right, just with actions directed towards bad and good, without any intrinsity value. Being labeled as citizen/mafiozo is just plain stupid. But, hey! - enjoy your bullcrap!

Ramond edited this post 03-17-2016 09:44 AM because:
Yes, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me!
Thanks given by:
Dafuq? Where did that come from?

And it's not about citizen/Mafia this time, it's werwolfes, doh! And what do you know about them? Their nature might be pure evil, there is no way to disprove that cuz they aren't real
Thanks given by:
Lol Ramond's message was a great counter. :p
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
If everyone's ready, I'd be firing this up within a day. I will open a new thread for this. PS player 12 isn't actually playing
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: A-Man , Rhino.Freak , T.O.R.N.A.D.O , LutiChris