Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Classic Mafia - Conclusion!
Ehh I'm all up for random votes but Amadis hasn't been online since the game started, very unlikely for him to have a night role...

Did a quick check:

1. AmadisLFE - lalst visit pre gamestart
2. Apocalipsis - was online
3. Bamboori - was online
4. CosmicSarasa - last visit hidden
5. Darl - was online
6. empirefantasy - was online / no post
7. Jernemies - last visit hidden
8. LutiChris - last visit hidden
9. mfc - was online
10. Ramond - last visit hidden
11. Rhino.Freak - was online
12. Simoneon - was online
13. TheNave - was online
Thanks given by:
Eh why me?
Anyway, no clue as of now so I'll vote no kill

P.S : shouldn't we be choosing a leader/mayor first? Who'll break the ties?

STM1993 edited this post 02-27-2016 04:12 AM because:
There is no tie-breaker this round. In the event of a tie, one of the tied players will be killed at random. You are however, free to change your vote before the day ends.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Well, someone doesn't want Tornado here.

Kill Rhino? :P

Yeah this is just a random-kill as its still pretty early on.

Note: I will change my vote if I find someone thats acting suspicious, do not take my accusation against Rhino seriously.

JK, voting No-Kill

@T.O.R.N.A.D.O I suppose they wanted to make me look suspicious by killing you, as you said to lynch me.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Wow why me lol? I actually doubt that it maybe you Amadis. Anyway my last post in this game. kthxbye.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
so according to nave empirefantasy is the most suspicios one, but is that enough to lynch him?
Thanks given by:
Alright guys. I guess I'll take the risk here.
I'm a cop.
I checked mfc and he is a mafia.
So I vote to lynch mfc instead.

Believe me and lynch him. And doctor, if you're reading this, protect me the coming night.
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Sure, I am the mafia, rhino idk what u want from me but I will ask you to get more serious, I am a citizen. Good luck accusing ranfom people from the first day.

Lynching amadis was tradition but from this early game, I dont want to risk lynching a citizen and want actual cop to collect more info before acting.

Vote NoKill.

If aman was here, he would oppose lol.

Also, asking for doctor's protection, you have some nerves, risking his life from this early on...

One more thing, I hope real cop doesnt reveal himself over this just yet and keep collecting info in shadows. He is free to check me but I don't ask him to make his results public at this early stage of the game.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I change my vote to...
[Image: pP6ALUo.png]
Jernemies because the RNG gods said so.....Yes this is random xD

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Give me one good reason why I will be lying to everyone.
I've been rather active on the thread so I thought its possible I may get targeted tonight.
I wouldn't sacrifice myself for no reason to just kill off a random citizen.
Everyone please have trust in me now. This 1 lynch will prove everything.
I deduced it's best to reveal everything and ask for doctor's protection than to wait each night and HOPE that I don't die.

Edit :
@v : Reading my post fully will give you the answer. Either I'm a liar or he is. If I'm lying and I convince you to kill mfc what do I get? Nothing. I die next night for suspicious acting and lying. I think that proves that I am in fact speaking the truth.
Defy my logic if you can otherwise believe me.

Also Amadis, when it's revealed that mfc is a mafia, you'll be the next potential suspect.
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
(02-27-2016, 09:45 AM)Rhino.Freak Wrote:  Give me one good reason why I will be lying to everyone.

Give us a good reason why we should trust you.

Thanks given by: