Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Light's Art / Progress
A little compilation of my progress in trying to get better at drawing so to say
Everything was drawn with my Tablet in Paint Tool Sai

05.05.2015 Random Guy (Click to View)
06.05.2015 Random Girl (Click to View)
07.05.2015 Woody (Click to View)
08.05.2015 1 Woody (Click to View)
08.05.2015 2 Random RedHead (Click to View)
15.05.2015 1 Davis (Click to View)
15.05.2015 2 Random Guy (Click to View)
20.02.2016 OwnChar (Click to View)
Latest: Henry in school uniform

[Image: mAN0HyV.png]
Thanks given by:
Generally you have a great feeling of space. You place things very well (proportionally well), but i've noticed that you don't take enough time on drawing details, sometimes you draw it just to finish it (it feels like that). For example(in the latest one): nose, chin, etc..

If i learnt something as an "artist" in last many years that would be to put as much effort as you can into drawing details. Be perfectionist. That will massively increase your improvment.
Redraw things you feel are even a tinny bit odd until you are not 100% satisfied with that. Be very self-critic there.

At first, you won't see much room for improvments, but gradually as you mature(gettin old in general) you will notice irregularities you didn't realize before and that should bother you very much, of course if you want to become great in this job (in anything in life general).

So my advice is,.. be perfectionist.. and of course have fun with drawing. Good luck.
Thanks given by: