Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guts from Berserk? *character suggestion*
Hey, all! I'm new here and honestly quite surprised to find that LF2 has such an active community even in 2016. That's pretty freakin' awesome :P

So basically, I watched the Berserk anime and movies recently, and am currently reading the manga. Knowing how popular Berserk is, I'm pretty shocked to see that someone hasn't created him for LF2 yet. I'd honestly do it myself, but sadly, I'm no artist and I'd really just want it done right. I've messed around with the DC before, but only on existing characters.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in making him?

Hell, I'm willing to help to any degree that I can, if someone take up this project and thinks that I could.

P.S. I didn't see any rules about suggestions in the stickies, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Also, I'm not really sure where this should've gone, so mods, feel free to move this thread if necessary. And of course, don't take that as me "giving" you permission to do so lol It's just that if you do, I understand. Same goes for deletion of the thread.
Thanks given by:
(02-15-2016, 08:44 PM)Kr0w93 Wrote:  So basically, I watched the Berserk anime and movies recently, and am currently reading the manga. Knowing how popular Berserk is, I'm pretty shocked to see that someone hasn't created him for LF2 yet.

First.
Never heard of that. Anyway I think there is more awesome content to copy and rearrange than manga charas, especially the ones that i havent heard of.

Second.
I am pretty much sure that everybody right now is busy with other, usually more original concepts.

Few years ago i would try to help. Right now i have tons of unfinished things and a whole new life to carry on.

Good luck.
Thanks given by:
(02-15-2016, 08:44 PM)Kr0w93 Wrote:  Hey, all! I'm new here and honestly quite surprised to find that LF2 has such an active community even in 2016. That's pretty freakin' awesome :P

So basically, I watched the Berserk anime and movies recently, and am currently reading the manga. Knowing how popular Berserk is, I'm pretty shocked to see that someone hasn't created him for LF2 yet. I'd honestly do it myself, but sadly, I'm no artist and I'd really just want it done right. I've messed around with the DC before, but only on existing characters.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in making him?

Hell, I'm willing to help to any degree that I can, if someone take up this project and thinks that I could.

P.S. I didn't see any rules about suggestions in the stickies, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Also, I'm not really sure where this should've gone, so mods, feel free to move this thread if necessary. And of course, don't take that as me "giving" you permission to do so lol It's just that if you do, I understand. Same goes for deletion of the thread.

I would help but I have a ton of unfinished projects too. And on the other hand I am not a good spriter so it would be hard for me to help.

Also: This is more fitting into the LF2 Mods/Versions section than the projects section, I will pm you with what should go in what forum.

Have a nice day! ~ AmadisLFE
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: