Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lf2 1000 objects crash
Please note it's 2.0a and not just 2.0. If that's what you've got, then is it still the same error popup ("the exe has stopped working"), or is it something else? When does it occur? It could be that you simply have a corrupt .dat file which makes the game crash when spawned as a weapon or something.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
I know why my lf2 2.0a crashes, because i crossed the data limit and yes "the exe has stopped working" thing comes after the loading screen. So i don't need help for fixing 2.0a
Thanks given by:
It seems like this file called ddrawn isn't compatible with lf2 1.9 which causes the crash
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2016, 04:54 PM)vuohestaja Wrote:  It seems like this file called ddrawn isn't compatible with lf2 1.9 which causes the crash
ddraw.dll is a LF2 version 2.0a only file. It isn't important, but it is required if you want characters with custom AI like Marshall to know how to use their special moves etc - otherwise all custom characters without using AI hardcoded into the default ID will act like they are merely Bandit/Template.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: