Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for help
Hi all,

I've been wanting to have a tattoo for years. In the last two to three years, I decided that if I'd get one, the tattoo should symbolize something that reminds me to put my mind at peace. For me, that's a combination of water and kayaking. Water, because I've simply always loved being in the water and nothing is more beautiful to me than a landscape with gorgeous water; Kayaking, because I've been kayaking for 10 years and had some great moments while kayaking alone: I got in a group of dolfins once, I witnessed the beauty of nature in some places untouched by humans for some years, kayaking empties my head. So the tattoo for me would be something like a kayaker going down a river, with mountains and trees rising up in the background.

I have absolutely no skill in making sketches, let alone making a sketch for a tattoo (which is quite specific). So basically, I hope someone here thinks of this as an interesting challenge and is willing to make some sketches for a tattoo like this.

----

This might be of some help:
- I absolutely LOVE the Soca river in Slovenia
[Image: FuuGotU.jpg]

The most beautiful sights were things like this ^, small waterfalls coming down, small bridges over the water..

- All kinds of kayaks exist. Most important to me is that a kayak is not the same as a canoe ;)
Here's a picture of a kayak I could imagine in a tattoo:
[Image: 714SGK7Zm3L._SX466_.jpg]

Would be GREAT if someone wants to help me. Every bit of help is welcome!
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: Ariel
Found this online. I think this is a good tattoo for you!
[Image: funny_dolphin_kayaking_greeting_card-rc3...vr_324.jpg]
Thanks given by: T.O.R.N.A.D.O , Gad , Hate
(02-03-2016, 05:28 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Found this online. I think this is a good tattoo for you!
[Image: funny_dolphin_kayaking_greeting_card-rc3...vr_324.jpg]

Lol, it's funny but not quite what I'm looking for :D
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
hope i got your idea ^_^
tell me if you want me to finalized it bit more (maybe bit shading and clean outlines or even colors if u wish for a colored tattoo)
[Image: KNKnHDg.png]
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: Jahvansi , Memento , AmadisLFE , Gad
(02-18-2016, 06:25 PM)Ariel Wrote:  hope i got your idea ^_^
tell me if you want me to finalized it bit more (maybe bit shading and clean outlines or even colors if u wish for a colored tattoo)
[Image: KNKnHDg.png]

Wow dude, that sketch is awesome! Would be great if you could try to finalize it some more

Some ideas:
- a few bigger rocks
- faster current in the narrow space between these bigger rocks
- somewhat more rocky on the sides with trees above them might work.. and I think the two large trees you sketched look great in a tattoo as well, but I would prefer them less big. Not sure what's best here..
- The moon above: nice idea, but if I'm going to get a tattoo like this it would have colors bright as daylight, so a moon wouldn't fit in that scenario I guess.. Sunlight coming from behind a mountain with some light effects on the tattoo would be absolutely awesome though (however, a bit hard to make maybe)

Great sketch, and I really appreciate your efforts :)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: Ariel